Here Is Nowhere Records: Hunt the Dinosaur cassette, Secret Truth 12" + VG OST 12"

Damn this is really good. Count me in for the last one!

You got it.

Love it! In for a lathe if there is still room!

I have made a list, so anyone can still feel free to be added to it. I will go in order, so if someone ends up not wanting their copy then that will go to the next person in line. Again, there are only 15 copies, maybe 16.

I hope so. These are just recordings I've done on my own. Had no immediate plans to play live, but I would love to soon if I write more material.

Cool! I think I've seen you post stuff on /mu/ or under the Dallas bandcamp thing too, but I remember hearing your tunes before! Keep it up homie!

I think we kickstart an EP at this point.

I'd get in on that too

Lol, thanks guys. If I ever do an EP on vinyl and you guys are down I will totally do a kickstarter for it, or if you just paid in advance so I could afford the press that would work as well. The mini-CD version will come with an additional track called "Back Beyond" which is almost completely instrumental. Could even possibly be four tracks.