Here Is Nowhere Records: Hunt the Dinosaur cassette, Secret Truth 12" + VG OST 12"

Do you have any left of The Secret Truth and Silent Hill or did I miss out on them?

Secret Truth is still in transit to me (the lathe guy was out of town last week). There was a count of heads of anyone who was interested when I first made the thread, hopefully you were in the first 15! Silent Hill will be the fourth release and I will do about 60 copies since I know there will be a high level of interest. So far I've sold 2 copies of the Blake Mackey 3" CD. Slow start, but I am happy there is some interest in the release nonetheless. Also, I am absolutely, positively certain that the Silent Hill tape will now OFFICIALLY be Silent Hill 2. It's just a more masterful score. I did a test tape of it and it's much fuller and richer than the first SH OST.

Hopefully you counted me in for a Silent Hill tape, from posting in the video game score thread... Let me know.

You guys are good. I think there are about 35 people interested at this point. Furthermore, I am including something extra with the tape that will please fans of the game (SH2).

Secret Truth is still in transit to me (the lathe guy was out of town last week). There was a count of heads of anyone who was interested when I first made the thread, hopefully you were in the first 15! Silent Hill will be the fourth release and I will do about 60 copies since I know there will be a high level of interest. So far I've sold 2 copies of the Blake Mackey 3" CD. Slow start, but I am happy there is some interest in the release nonetheless. Also, I am absolutely, positively certain that the Silent Hill tape will now OFFICIALLY be Silent Hill 2. It's just a more masterful score. I did a test tape of it and it's much fuller and richer than the first SH OST.

I will for sure grab a SH OST from you because I love the games and I think I counted 15 for Secret Truth so they may be all sold but if someone cancels, I would love one. I liked what I heard on the site.  :)

Thank you!

A head's up for anyone who bought a lathe or will purchase one:

As you may know, lathe cuts are super lo-fi and results vary depending on the genre of music. What I am selling is more or less a collector's piece that has nice labels and nice packaging, but the audio sounds decent at best, No Shapes sounds much better than Penelope on the lathe.  Because of this, especially for people that don't know much about lathes, I am INCLUDING A FREE 3" CD with every purchase! Woo hoo! Also, you guys are helping me pay for the Silent Hill 2 cassette, but if you want to cancel I understand. Let me know!

A head's up for anyone who bought a lather or will purchase one:

As you may know, lathe cuts are super lo-fi and results vary depending on the genre of music. What I am selling is more or less a collector's piece that has nice labels and nice packaging, but the audio sounds decent at best, No Shapes sounds much better than Penelope on the lathe.  Because of this, especially for people that don't know much about lathes, I am INCLUDING A FREE 3" CD with every purchase! Woo hoo! Also, you guys are helping me pay for the Silent Hill 2 cassette, but if you want to cancel I understand. Let me know!

No way I'm cancelling...this is way too good.

Ordered~

And I've been promised #69 so y'all can stop trying for it ;)

If were calling dibs on numbers, can I get #20/20

No way I'm cancelling...this is way too good.

If were calling dibs on numbers, can I get #20/20

Also, the mini-CD includes a bonus song. Plus these things have inner labels, come housed in a 7" paper sleeve with a plastic outer and cover art. Really it's a good deal for $7 no matter what. I just want everyone to be happy. I can give you 20 and Andy's will be 69.  :P