Motion City Soundtrack - Commit This To Memory (10th Anniversary Pink Vinyl)

There'll be some on tour, I'm absolutely sure.

What are you, in the band?  They had it on tour tonight, as well as I Am The Movie & Even If It Kills Me.  Idk if anyone has specified #'s elsewhere, but the merch table says /400.  Makes me wonder how many they sold online & how many they took on tour.  Or if they brought 400 on tour...?  I should have grabbed one & posted pictures, I'll grab it on Saturday.

What are you, in the band? They had it on tour tonight, as well as I Am The Movie & Even If It Kills Me. Idk if anyone has specified #'s elsewhere, but the merch table says /400. Makes me wonder how many they sold online & how many they took on tour. Or if they brought 400 on tour...? I should have grabbed one & posted pictures, I'll grab it on Saturday.

I mean, it's only the 10th anniversary tour and this is the 10th anniversary edition ;)

What are you, in the band?  They had it on tour tonight, as well as I Am The Movie & Even If It Kills Me.  Idk if anyone has specified #'s elsewhere, but the merch table says /400.  Makes me wonder how many they sold online & how many they took on tour.  Or if they brought 400 on tour...?  I should have grabbed one & posted pictures, I'll grab it on Saturday.

cwhit plays all of the music and sings on recordings. Justin and Gang are only touring members.

Just got mine in the mail. So a few things:
1. They darkened the cover from the original pressing, which (to me) makes it look better

2. The screw up on road king for "L.G.FUAD" is just a screw up on the site and is not on the record 

3. The color is so damn nice!

Will check later for sound quality 

Just got mine in the mail. So a few things:

1. They darkened the cover from the original pressing, which (to me) makes it look better

I see what you mean, it is weird though, if you compare the original press to this new one, the new one's cover is darker but the OG press' rear art is darker than the new one. It's kind of a switch. 

I added this to Discogs if anyone wants to see the vinyl color:  http://www.discogs.com/release/6537288