PO: Failure - New Album (Pledgemusic)

Has anyone received their signed copies of Fantastic Planet?

Last update (September 16th)

Folks, we’re terribly sorry for the delay in getting you Fantastic Planet. Nothing like this is ever easy but this process seems to be a little less easy than normal. Our ducks are in a row… paperwork has been signed, payments are ready, artwork has been re-approved, we’re now waiting on Warners to start the pressing. We call every few days and ask for an update. It appears as though there’s only one person to handle ALL these limited licenses of ALL Warner product and often it takes several days to hear back that nothing has changed. Warners knows how we feel about the amount of time it’s taken and they know that you’re really running out of patience. We’ll continue to push them and we’re committed to keep you updated more regularly now.

• 1 month later...

Finally another update:

We’ve moved the production of Fantastic Planet to a different plant with a quicker turn around time.

The POs have been issued!!
Unfortunately, that plant doesn’t print sleeves and jackets so we’ve found a new printer for those as well. The jackets have been ordered and are going to press.
We ARE MOVING!!!!

The next steps will be:
Once pressed and printed, the vinyl and the jackets will be shipped to a facility in Virginia where they will be married together and shrinkwrapped or polybagged.

Then the finished goods will be shipped to our fulfillment center in Southern California where they will be packed and shipped to you.
We will update you again the day we have confirmation that everything has been shipped to Virginia. And we will update you again when they arrive at our fulfillment center.

We sincerely appreciate your patience. We know this has taken much longer than expected but sadly, there’s no other way this could be done! Again, thank you for your patience.

PS- Please keep in mind, this process is unique to Fantastic Planet because it is owned by Warner Music Group and has been licensed to us for manufacture (under a highly monitored and very thorough process). The Heart Is A Monster took much less time than this and was ready on street date. And any other new vinyl product we may choose to offer in the future will not go through this process.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

About fucking time.

Latest News on "Fantastic Planet" Vinyl

The regular weight black vinyl have arrived in Pennsylvania

The clear, 180g should arrive today or Monday.

The jackets, sleeves, ship from Canada to PA on the 12th

We expect them to arrive in PA on the 17th at the latest

Then everything is collated. We’re going to give it 3 days for this process as there are some different configurations (shrink-wrapped regular weight, polybagged 180g, shrink-wrapped 180g)

THEN- everything ships to LA.

THEN the regular weight and the non signed 180g clear vinyl will be packaged and sent to you as fast as we can pack them. Hoping they will ship out to you on Feb 26.

At the same time, the guys will sign the 180g signed vinyl. And those should go out the next day… Feb 27

We almost there folks!! You’ve been so incredibly patient through this long process and we’re grateful for you sticking with us. WE’RE ALMOST THERE!!

itshappening.gif

That update mentions non-signed clear 180g vinyl...where was that ever posted? I'd love to have this on clear but not sure about spending $100 still.

^ditto... i really want a new copy and i'd like to easily differentiate it from my 2010 pressing.

edit: they did have a package where you could buy a black & clear package but not signed... that's what they're referring to (which I assume is sold out).

• 3 weeks later...