Record Store Day 2015 (4/18/15)

I just listened to the Cloud Nothings remix record. What...the...fuck...?

sounds like a bit of a marketing goof to let this stream prior to them going on sale, based on the general distaste I am picking up.

"These are not remixes as much as they are completely new songs, using our work only as the most skeletal outline and filling out the body with the utmost individual personality and creativity."

sounds like a bit of a marketing goof to let this stream prior to them going on sale, based on the general distaste I am picking up.

"These are not remixes as much as they are completely new songs, using our work only as the most skeletal outline and filling out the body with the utmost individual personality and creativity."

Yup. I went from, "I'll definitely grab this if I can", to "I can't even listen to one song".

More stores opted to have this Elvis record overnighted than I had anticipated....will be in a lot more stores than I thought. Still a hokey release that 98% of the people who pay for it won't ever be able to play it......

Because of this release, the Sir Paul ridiculousness, Springsteen represses, polyvinyl's 4-track LP, and the insane amount of soundtracks coming out...this is hands-down my least favorite RSD to date.....so bloated and cash-grabby. So stoked to be going to a 2-year old's bday party instead

More stores opted to have this Elvis record overnighted than I had anticipated....will be in a lot more stores than I thought. Still a hokey release that 98% of the people who pay for it won't ever be able to play it......

Because of this release, the Sir Paul ridiculousness, Springsteen represses, polyvinyl's 4-track LP, and the insane amount of soundtracks coming out...this is hands-down my least favorite RSD to date.....so bloated and cash-grabby. So stoked to be going to a 2-year old's bday party instead

trading titty babies for titty babies.

Some ebay listings have said the Paul thing is limited to 100... Is this true?