Animals as leaders TJOM for 15$

Circa survive yellow splatter for 15$

Circa clear yellow for 15$

Dillinger escape plan OOUITK black? For 15$

Sumac splatter

Harvey milk splatter

Cave in eclipse red

Fall of Troy

Looks like Kess is being a turd and trying to flip a few copies of the Polaris RSD release.

http://www.discogs.com/seller/kessl3r/profile

That's his account according to this thread.

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/107267-taking-offers-on-my-tradelist-for-the-first-time/

This sounds like back peddling but I didn't even mean to list that record.

Check my haul pic I only have one copy.. And I have no desire to sell it. I'm hopefully seeing them next week in LA!! Besides, stores only let you get one copy.

My RSD week was epic I have a problem and got

Converge AWLWLB red first press for 15$

Puig destroyer

The used shallow believer

ETID salem

Animals as leaders TJOM for 15$

Circa survive yellow splatter for 15$

Circa clear yellow for 15$

Dillinger escape plan OOUITK black? For 15$

Sumac splatter

Harvey milk splatter

Cave in eclipse red

Fall of Troy

Is it just me or does it look like they might've sent the low res artwork for Shallow Believer? The jacket looks pixelated.

I'm done trying to justify myself to the hypocritical children on this board. Not flipping RSD records. Even if I were though, it shouldn't be your fucking concern. Live your own life. It's always going to happen, so just don't pay those prices.

It's my life's mission to call out turds, so I am living my life :)

Here's a bit of much needed perspective for ya'll

What if someone had a terminal disease and couldn't afford the medical care, and was trying to make money in any way possible, and found they could by flipping records? Would that make them a "turd" just because you couldn't get your precious out of print wax disks for a price YOU personally find fair? Christ.

Just an example, an extreme one mind you, to illustrate how fuckin self righteous this board is.

What if someone had a terminal disease and couldn't afford the medical care, and was trying to make money in any way possible, and found they could by flipping records? Would that make them a "turd" just because you couldn't get your precious out of print wax disks for a price YOU personally find fair? Christ.

Just an example, an extreme one mind you, to illustrate how fuckin self righteous this board is.

kess i normally like you dude...but that was fucking stupid

You're stealing bread to feed your family too I presume?

The only thing that was upsetting is that the store was selling them for $60 and had everything marked up really high. Last year was the same - close to $55 for the MGMT rsd release. (Sigh)

I walked into my local shop around 5pm after work yesterday. They didn't have much left, but I decided against picking up the little they did have when I saw a copy of that Brand New record still on the shelf... marked at $70.