Record Store Day 2015 (4/18/15)

bhoussock, if you are willing to help me out let me know and I can send some money to your paypal before you make the trip. If possible it would be better to go close to the time when the store opens today because, as everyone knows, it's kind of a miracle/ridiculous that it is even still in the rack right now.

Someone is angry..

READ THIS COLUMN IF YOU REALLY LOVE THE FORMAT VINYL!

WE LOVE VINYL AND EVERY ORDER DESERVES A HONEST „THANK YOU“BECAUSE…

The modern Record Store Day is predicated by major labels which re-press bullshit which they can sell to rich Hipster people who just don´t care about prices at all...

If we talk about the Record Store Day band member reputation in the past we can talk about like 5 people... Now every musician is like “Oh I have been sticking to vinyl for yeeeeears”… We guess like 90% of these people are liars and it´s a shame that the whole music market has become a “monkey see, monkey do” thing dictated by major labels… but they did a BIG mistake! These idiots forgot about the fact that customers are just human beings like everyone else… and their “strategy” turned customers into spoiled people who cry whenever someone charges like 1 USD more than another store / label etc… This whole free-download thing killed the market and a few mp3s will never ever compensate THIS DAMAGE… The main man behind this label got into vinyl through Punk / Hardcore and it makes him sick to see all these people with big cash who just steal ideas from smaller labels…. Colored vinyl is not an invention by independent labels but independent Punk/Hardcore labels like Revelation Records from California used colored vinyl and the pre-order option to fund-raise their first releases.

Nowadays almost every label need pre-orders because vinyl always means REINVESTMENT. Whenever you address ignorant words to independent record label owners think about the fact that we are not the rich people who killed this market…

FUCK YOU! To all these people who buy any vinyl release to sell it for big cash on Ebay / Discogs etc… RESALE always has been a collector topic but nowadays it´s all about crazy HYPE prices 1 day after the official release day…

FUCK YOU! To all these record label owners who just follow the “price dictation” by the major labels.

FUCK YOU! To all these people who just talk about buying vinyl. Artists and label owners stick to words like “I´d buy that album on vinyl” …

FUCK YOU! To all these record stores which only distribute vinyl by big distribution companies.

FUCK YOU! To all these labels which abuse colored vinyl to charge BIG prices!

FUCK YOU! To all these people who “REDISCOVER” vinyl on Record Store Day to act like they have been sticking to vinyl for years. Can we have a few LOYAL customers in return whenever we invest time and money to keep vinyl alive?

FUCK YOU! To all these people who put out vinyl but never promote it as a GOOD. It is our mission to tell ALL these customers the meaning of a format like vinyl. To us mp3s are just a nice addition… Nothing more, nothing less…

FUCK YOU! To all these artists / label owners which are too afraid to address some HONEST words to their customers! There’s no need for any kind of distinction between customers and labels… We need your money to put out awesome music and you need us because we put out whatever you´d like to add to your personal "crates".

11110280_747617498669660_862724426229893

I'm not asking anyone to pay eBay prices for it. I'm just asking someone who lives close by to walk in to a record store, pick up a record, and mail it to me. Probably the easiest $50 they will ever make.

What he is saying is,if someone drives to the store to get it, they are probably not going to send it to you for the $50. Its worth far more than that in their own hands. They will probably go buy it, then tell you it wasn't there.

That's like asking someone to go rob a bank and you give them just 10% of the robbery.

What he is saying is,if someone drives to the store to get it, they are probably not going to send it to you for the $50. Its worth far more than that in their own hands. They will probably go buy it, then tell you it wasn't there.

That's like asking someone to go rob a bank and you give them just 10% of the robbery.

It's like Saul asking Mike to locate $1.6 million and then return it to the proper authorities, all under no supervision.