Record Store Day 2015 (4/18/15)

INT. WINNEBAGO - DAY

Walt stands in front of his Google Chromebook in only a cough mask and his underwear.  He yells muffled expletives through the mask, as he stomps his feet.

JESSE enters while Walt continues his yelling.

JESSE

Mr. White, I gave Badger the Foo Fi- (Jesse sees Walt is upset) Mr. White?

Walt removes his mask.

WALT

...because of ITEM NOT DESCRIBED?!  They're REMOVING my listings because ITEM NOT DESCRIBED?!

Jesse looks down, suddenly guilty.

WALT

Jesse!  Can you PLEASE explain to me WHY every listing you were responsible for posting has now been TAKEN DOWN?  Because to me it seems like you INCORRECTLY and SLOPPILY listed all these Record Store Day releases in the marketplace for their FIRST PRESSING release pages!  And that would mean that you PURPOSEFULLY SCREWED our entire operation because you're nothing better than a VINYL HEAD LOSER!  So, PLEASE, won't you explain what happened because I'm sure you have a GREAT excuse?!

Jesse starts fuming.  He's had enough of this kind of abuse.

JESSE

LISTEN, BITCH!  

Walter is taken aback by Jesse's newfound boldness.

JESSE

I posted all those RSD copies in their regular, first pressing pages because I wanted to inflate the perceived cost of the original pressings SO THAT THE RSD LISTINGS WOULD SEEM MORE APPEALING.  I posted the listings TWICE, BITCH!  Once in the right release page and a second time on the first pressing release page! Check your Inventory and while you're at it, Mr. White, check your messages because according to my iPhone mailbox we sold 15 records last night!

Walter is speechless.  He's never been wrong (or at least he's never allowed himself to acknowledge that he's wrong).

WALT

(more compassionate now)

Jesse...I made a mistake in how I read Discog's new email alert notifications.  They changed the titles recently and-

JESSE

NO, BITCH!  YOU'RE Rrrrrreeeeaaachhhhiinngggg!  Have fun flipping records by YOURSELF!

Jesse storms out of the winnebago and slams the door.

WALT

JESSE!  JESSE!

Walt, now a sad man standing alone in his underwear, looks at his Chromebook at the messages proving Jesse's story as right.  

Walt grabs a cell phone and he makes a call.

WALT

Saul.  We have a problem with Jesse.

BLACKOUT.

He's done some shitty things, sure, we all have - his are just magnified 100x because he's famous.

But he fucks gorgeous women, has a ton of money, and has a lot of people who genuinely enjoy the music he puts out. I'd say he has a great life. 

Man, you've got things figured out...

But we've been growing a steady fanbase on youtube and are closing in on 1k subscribers so we're pretty stoked on how it's going :)

Preaching numbers is very tasteless. I have 10 times the amount of Twitter followers- however I can throw that out there because I know for a fact everything I Tweet is pure garbage and nothing I'm necessarily proud of. I don't like seeing anyone relentlessly catch shit around here, but you don't even make an effort to be a 'tight bro,' you just act like we're all a bunch of idiots and talk down to everyone when they question your behavior. I don't care about the Deja Entendu record shit, what bothers me is that you listed RSD titles on Discogs for a very specific price then tried to act like it was an accident. Nobody here is as naive as you think they are and that what's pissing me off, especially because I gave you the benefit of the doubt so many times in the past.

Preaching numbers is very tasteless. I have 10 times the amount of Twitter followers- however I can throw that out there because I know for a fact everything I Tweet is pure garbage and nothing I'm necessarily proud of. I don't like seeing anyone relentlessly catch shit around here, but you don't even make an effort to be a 'tight bro,' you just act like we're all a bunch of idiots and talk down to everyone when they question your behavior. I don't care about the Deja Entendu record shit, what bothers me is that you listed RSD titles on Discogs for a very specific price then tried to act like it was an accident. Nobody here is as naive as you think they are and that what's pissing me off, especially because I gave you the benefit of the doubt so many times in the past.

Man... I was stoned. I meant to list another (non RSD) record at that price but had the Polaris record page open and accidentally listed that. Twice. I hit the button twice so it listed twice.

And someone pointed it out so I deleted it. That's the honest truth and if you don't want to believe it, it's not my issue.