Record Store Day 2015 (4/18/15)

More than two weeks after RSD... I visited Bergans in Göteborg today https://www.bengans.se/

To say I was shocked is an understatement. The amount of RSD releases they have in store is beyond believe. Hundreds and hundreds! What I missed in Belgium, I was able to buy here two weeks later.  :blink:

Herbie Hancock - Maiden Voyage (Blue Note - LP)

Steve Reich - Music For 18 Musicians (Nonesuch - 2LP)

Various - Sun Records Curated By Record Store Day Volume 2 (ORG Music - LP)

Sun Ra - Calling Planet Earth (ORG Music - LP)

Frank Sinatra - Songs For Young Lovers (Capitol Records - 10")

Freedy Johnston / Death Cab For Cutie - Bad Reputation (Elektra, Atlantic - 7")

Simon & Garfunkel - Homeward Bound (Columbia - 7")

Still wondering if I should get that Elvis 78...

Evidently there was a Clone Wars 7"? I saw it for the first time yesterday, was this one of the items that was late? Or did I just over look it on RSD?

I saw it at my local store before RSD and it's available at a lot of places right now (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00U3UKS54/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00U3UKS54&linkCode=as2&tag=kersjour-20&linkId=VSWTYQB6ZVXJ7JQO) so I think it wasn't a RSD item after all.

(That Amazon link has a NWA pic disc shown.... I have no idea why.)

Anyone still looking for RSD releases, I went into my shop a few days ago and saw Cloud Nothings, Grateful Dead, Doors, Kid Cudi, the Used, Ride, Phish, Social Distortion, Surfer Blood, Darjeeling Limited, The Zombies, Grizzly Bear, Goldfrapp, Gwar, etc? Might be able to point you in the right direction (reputable store, i'm fairly busy this week otherwise I'd offer to pick up and ship for cost.)

• 2 weeks later...

I received my Pizza Underground 7" and Frank OST today from Turntable Lab, a bit annoyed with them. Frank arrived in an Amazon prime box for some reason, seemed to be in good condition and was sealed but the record itself is really scratched up. Listening to it right now to see if its playable. The PU 7" was shipped separately in a padded envelope. somehow there are no bends or anything, but that's the best they can do?

I received my Pizza Underground 7" and Frank OST today from Turntable Lab, a bit annoyed with them. Frank arrived in an Amazon prime box for some reason, seemed to be in good condition and was sealed but the record itself is really scratched up. Listening to it right now to see if its playable. The PU 7" was shipped separately in a padded envelope. somehow there are no bends or anything, but that's the best they can do?

They did the same thing for my PU 7". I got a nice corner bend in the sleeve. For 5 dollars' worth of shipping I'd expect more than that. 

That's pretty weird! If you opt to send stock to Amazon for them to fulfill orders, can you manually request your stock get sent to a customer who orders directly from you outside of Amazon? Or did they have to buy it themselves with the money you gave them and they just filled out the shipping address as yours?

• 2 weeks later...