Record Store Day 2015 (4/18/15)

I'll be looking for

Jurassic 5 - Quality Control

Social Distortion's self-titled

Stooges - Have Some Fun

Mike Watt and the Secondmen - Shit on Me/Striking Out

Music to Drink Beer To

And Deja Entendu, in case I want to help out a board member or fund the purchase of a new starter and fuel injector for my car. Probably that second one.

who wants to play a game?

step 1) Pick up the RSD - Deja Entendu along with all your other RSD loot.

step 2) tally up the total cost of all your RSD purchases

step 3) Post Deja on ebay with a Buy It Now cost exactly equal to your total RSD purchase.

step 4) Whomever covers the largest RSD purchase by flipping their copy of Deja Entendu WINS!

I'm in but how many rules will I break if I flip more than one Deja Entendu?

Is there anywhere to see the pressing info for UK only releases?

Search for the release that you are interested in and select Full Details

http://recordstoreday.co.uk/exclusive-products/real-rsd-2015.aspx

I have compared the US and UK lists and created a new list of things that appear on the UK but not US one. It's long, full of records that sound appalling and probably grossly inaccurate (there's Elvis, Dag Nasty and many more strange omissions from the US list on it). I'll tidy it up and post it if anyone's interested.

Dear crying girl that I gave the paramore record to last year,

Please help me get deja this year.

Thank you.

I have done this several times for random people at the store, where I had something in my hands that I didn't really want, but I saw someone else did and I only got sincerely thanked once.

http://www.altpress.com/news/entry/the_devil_wears_prada_to_release_south_of_the_city_seven_inch

http://www.recordstoreday.com/SpecialRelease/7816

FINALLY a release I'm interested in!!! May need some help locating one though, as I'm in the middle of nowhere... we'll see when it gets closer.

Search for the release that you are interested in and select Full Details

http://recordstoreday.co.uk/exclusive-products/real-rsd-2015.aspx

I have compared the US and UK lists and created a new list of things that appear on the UK but not US one. It's long, full of records that sound appalling and probably grossly inaccurate (there's Elvis, Dag Nasty and many more strange omissions from the US list on it). I'll tidy it up and post it if anyone's interested.

Yes please!

I'm not sure if there's a proper way of asking... 

I don't live anywhere near anyplace that does RSD or even anyplace that really sells records. I know it's common for people on the boards to pick things up for each other. especially if it's something that's not super limited. I usually end up buying stuff online and paying a few bucks extra but with this 7" I'm looking for Its probably going to be overpriced as it is.  

The Devil Wears Prada just announced a 7" single called 'South Of The City' that will be limited to 3,000 and I would like to get it if I can.

"if anyone wants to pick this up for me at cost + shipping, I'd greatly appreciate it"