Record Store Day 2015 (4/18/15)

That Twenty One Pilots release is in Chris from Bull Moose 's video so I'm pretty stoked thats not delayed. This year thats the only thing I need. I'll pick up the Father John Misty and Foo Fighters and a few other things if they're not overpriced (my local shop tends to mark stuff up but I can wander in 3 hours after opening and still grab what I want)

That Twenty One Pilots release is in Chris from Bull Moose 's video so I'm pretty stoked thats not delayed. This year thats the only thing I need. I'll pick up the Father John Misty and Foo Fighters and a few other things if they're not overpriced (my local shop tends to mark stuff up but I can wander in 3 hours after opening and still grab what I want)

Looks like it's delayed overseas... I saw something with customs, so basically the same thing that happened to The 1975 but opposite

Thanks for the downvotes instead of answering the question....

There isn't anything you can report ebay sellers for on preselling RSD items.

As long as you can ship something within 45 days you are allowed to presell on ebay.

It's not even a presell. He has it in hand, which means a store sold it to him early. It could also mean he works for a store, but that's the only album he's currently selling, so it seems unlikely. Reporting to eBay would do nothing, but letting RSD know could help them crack down on stores selling items early.

Just because eBay allows it, doesn't mean RSD does

OK, what info do we have to report to RSD about it?

Do we know the owner of the record or how they got it/ are getting it?

Couldn't they have just taken a screen cap of any of the pictures out there of all of these releases by now?

Could a store accidentally put out one of the RSD items early and a customer buy it?

If we know for sure a store is selling this early or themselves then hell yeah they should be reported.

OK, what info do we have to report to RSD about it?

Do we know the owner of the record or how they got it/ are getting it?

Couldn't they have just taken a screen cap of any of the pictures out there of all of these releases by now?

Could a store accidentally put out one of the RSD items early and a customer buy it?

If we know for sure a store is selling this early or themselves then hell yeah they should be reported.

No matter how you slice it, it should not be for sale before saturday.

No matter how you slice it, it should not be for sale before saturday.

Correct it should not be up for sale, but pre-sale (by a third party) would be completely acceptable before Friday.

And yeah once again if you have any proof of stores selling stuff early (on purpose) they should for sure be called out and reported.

Correct it should not be up for sale, but pre-sale (by a third party) would be completely acceptable before Friday.

And yeah once again if you have any proof of stores selling stuff early (on purpose) they should for sure be called out and reported.

Gotta go with Ben on this one.