Record Store Day 2015 (4/18/15)

I'd get Goldfrapp for my wife, but otherwise nothing in that initial post interests me. The same thing happened last year and they added a ton of stuff as it got closer to April.

I thought I'd read that they were planning to tone it down with the # of releases this year, so maybe I'll get away with saving some dolla dolla bills.

I'd get Goldfrapp for my wife, but otherwise nothing in that initial post interests me. The same thing happened last year and they added a ton of stuff as it got closer to April.

I thought I'd read that they were planning to tone it down with the # of releases this year, so maybe I'll get away with saving some dolla dolla bills.

I'm guessing the list will at least double by the time the official list comes out.

I got extremely excited when I saw "Twin Peaks" but then I saw it was the band.  Nothing against the band (I've never actually listened to them), but I was hoping it was something show-related.

I almost shit my pants when I read Twin Peaks, so I'm right here with ya. But I would've hated to have to hunt for a Twin Peaks RSD Exclusive. RSD may fuck with a lot of things, but TP is sacred.

• Joan Jett & The Blackhearts--Flashback (Rarities Collection) (2LP + CD on Blue 140g Vinyl.  SRP: $29.98

This will be a nice addition to my Jett collection because it's the only release I had on CD/have digitally that I don't have on vinyl. And the best part, it's most likely not a limited release. Yay!

Nothing for me on that. RFC/Topshelf/No Sleep/Deathwish: Just fuck me up.

We're gonna fuck you up real good. Although, I can't imagine there's many humans in the world besides me who would be interested in every one of our RSD releases. They're definitely super all over the place, but in a good way. If someone gets them all let me know and I will think you have really good taste.