Bucketh{r}ead

Faucet

2017 reissues - http://bucketheadpikes.com/vinyl.html

whats up hopefully theres some Buckethead fans here

you might know of his group Thanatopsis with Travis Dickerson

Travis wants to press their album "Axiology" on vinyl but he needs an interest check

if anyone is interested, please click the link below and vote for vinyl!

http://www.tdrsmusic.com/forum2/index.php?topic=2866.0

here you can listen to the album https://travisdickerson.bandcamp.com/album/axiology

Edited by Faucet

HOLY HELL YES. I HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR YEARS.

Will gladly pay $25 for this, I love everything Buckethead did with Travis.

Dragons of Eden should be pressed as well, and I won't even get into the terrible, unspeakable things I would do to own Population Override on vinyl.

Lovin' the Bucket-love on VC.

Semi-relevant, cool story.

IMG0820.jpg

IMG0813.jpg

Back in 2013, Travis mentioned that CD sales had been down a lot, and the store was taking a hit as a result. So a bunch of people on buckethead.tk organized a day where everybody agreed to pick something up to help him out. I remember one dude decided to buy literally 1 of everything in the store, ended up spending like $600. I picked up a handful of CD's and this poster. I sent Travis some good words, and he signed it for me. Great dude.

Anyways, if you want this Thanatopsis pressing to happen, you should register an account on TDRS forums, vote in the poll he's got up there, and tell him you're interested. He's never done vinyl before, but I know he'll make it happen if people are serious about buying it. Go, go, go!

HOLY HELL YES. I HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR YEARS.

Will gladly pay $25 for this, I love everything Buckethead did with Travis.

Dragons of Eden should be pressed as well, and I won't even get into the terrible, unspeakable things I would do to own Population Override on vinyl.

Lovin' the Bucket-love on VC.

This is the kind of enthusiasm needed to convince Travis Dickerson to do a pressing of this.

We need to spread the word to anywhere Buckethead fans lurk... 

PLEASE TAKE PART IN THE POLL   <-- this will only be pressed if Travis can see the interest

as per Travis:

"

I would need  75 to 100 people say they would commit, then I would need 75 to actually pre-buy a repress. I really don't think there is anywhere close to that demand but for the sake of those that are encouraging me and would like to see something happen, I'll at least explore the idea.

"

It would be sooo worth it:

"

If there is an interest in vinyl, It would probably be a pressing of 200 only as a commemoration of Axiology's 10th anniversary. I would probably remix it to tape and remaster for vinyl and do a 180 gram pressing. I might sign and number the editions sold to the pre-sale buyer, something like that.

"

This is crazy. This is definitely one of my all time fav buckethead releases. The songs The New Year and Cult of One are two of my all time favorite, go-to chill songs. Love those songs and this album. Can't believe out of all the releases this one was considered. I'll definitely back this. Now only if we could get Electric Tears/Sea too.