The Anniversary "Designing a Nervous Breakdown"

dmfay

Was going to grab the orange YM, but I already had the 180g black from the tour so I ended up calling it good and ordered just the splatter DANB.  I'll probably end up changing my mind,  again, and costing myself more money on shipping... 

Edited by donnelltech

5 hours ago, justin_ said:

Is there really that big of a market for marked up x3.5 Anniversary records?  You could get an OG for less than that.  If people stop buying these flips like this, maybe they'll stop. 

1 minute ago, aopps42 said:

Is there really that big of a market for marked up x3.5 Anniversary records?  You could get an OG for less than that.  If people stop buying these flips like this, maybe they'll stop. 

OG copies were consistently going for $80+ for the past few years. They are obviously getting cheaper now but, yeah, there was a lot of pent up demand. Hopefully people still pining for a copy are smart enough to look for the repress when they see ebay get flooded and don't buy a flipped copy.

The sound quality on the OG press wasn't the best either, so hoping for better with this. I've owned 2 OG copies of DANB and both were pretty noisy. Maybe i was just unlucky twice, but really hoping they sorted it out this time! 

Anyhow, I'm brain dead and recovering from Fest. Totally missed these going up yesterday while i was struggling my way back to nyc, so I'm very glad they somehow still had copies of the split left ☺