PO: Lightning Bolt - Fantasy Empire

Woooooaaaaah, thanks for that picture. That is what I came here looking for and there she blows. So glad I got that one! Between this coming out and that Head Wound City reissue, my roommate is going to despise me for a while.

Bullmoose are showing the white/pink/blue as in stock right now for anyone who missed it.

http://www.bullmoose.com/p/17390751/lightning-bolt-fantasy-empire-white-pink-blue-limited-edition-vinyl

Was it sold out or unavailable at any point? I saw the link on that listing for the standard press, but did find it strange that you could still add the colored variant to your cart. I actually ordered one last night and shot them an e-mail to verify. Really hope they just ended up with a few extra copies for sale, and I was at the right place at the right time.

Was it sold out or unavailable at any point? I saw the link on that listing for the standard press, but did find it strange that you could still add the colored variant to your cart. I actually ordered one last night and shot them an e-mail to verify. Really hope they just ended up with a few extra copies for sale, and I was at the right place at the right time.

Yeah, it was sold out a few weeks ago but I just noticed it was back in stock when I was on their site.

Yeah, it was sold out a few weeks ago but I just noticed it was back in stock when I was on their site.

That's [hopefully] awesome news.  I dragged my feet over at Thrill Jockey and sort of put it on the back-burner afterwards.  Fingers are crossed; looks like people are asking upwards of $75 for colored copies.

[edit]

Yup.  Bull Moose accidentally listed those extra copies (or accidentally reactivated that sale link), and won't be able to fulfill any orders that were placed after the initial PO sold out.  Oh well.

The hunt is on.

Bummer, sorry if I led anyone astray with that link!

No hype sticker on the pink/white/blue, it just came opened in a regular sleeve.

Mine came in a resealable sleeve with a sticker on the back that says limited color or whatever. Just got it in the mail. Weird that it was different for us. This album though, my lord.

Bummer, sorry if I led anyone astray with that link!

Mine came in a resealable sleeve with a sticker on the back that says limited color or whatever. Just got it in the mail. Weird that it was different for us. This album though, my lord.

No apologies necessary.  I had actually placed my order (excitedly) the night before you posted the link.  I think I may have lucked out with a random online distro, though.  Fingers are crossed.

Put this album on in my car at preposterous volumes, and I agree.  It's a doozy.