2015 | Best value vinyl setup for beginners

So its 2015 and I'm sure we all want to know whats the best value vinyl setup

Turntable

Amp 

Speakers

So whats everyone think?

I know this will have been answered before but thought as were in the new year we could answer it again :D And also help me out as I'm wanting some new stuff ;)

Welcome!

I just wanted to comment and say you're taking the right steps and actually searching! (I cringe when I search through Instagram and to find a shit ton of UO Crosleys playing some great records :( ]

But before anyone shits on you everything you could ever ask, has been asked and can be found here made by Slinch : http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/88504-beginner%E2%80%99s-guide-to-turntables-hi%E2%80%93fi-read-1st-page-before-posting-new-threads-basic-questions/

Welcome!

I just wanted to comment and say you're taking the right steps and actually searching! (I cringe when I search through Instagram and to find a shit ton of UO Crosleys playing some great records :( ]

But before anyone shits on you everything you could ever ask, has been asked and can be found here made by Slinch : http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/88504-beginner%E2%80%99s-guide-to-turntables-hi%E2%80%93fi-read-1st-page-before-posting-new-threads-basic-questions/

I may get crapped on for this but I believe that thread is fantastic for general hardware and setup related questions, but the recommended hardware section is almost two years old now... the prices listed are no longer completely accurate and I'm sure there is new hardware that's been released since it was written that deserves to be listed. In my opinion it's not really fair to be using it as a reference for anyone specifically asking about hardware recommendations, anymore.

Maybe it's just the techie in me... I'm always looking for the latest and greatest.

I'll give that I was wrong to say it shouldn't be referenced at all, but I still believe there are very valid recommendations of new hardware that are not listed, which I assume is why the OP specifically stated 2015.

We've had the RPM 1 Carbon in Canada since the end of November and the new retail is $599

I'm still kind of new to the whole Pro Ject line, but is there a difference between the RPM 1 Carbon and the upcoming RPM 1.3 Carbon? 

RPM 1 Carbon http://www.project-audio.com/main.php?prod=rpm1carbon&cat=turntables〈=en 

I feel like someone recently posted a link to a different 1.3 Carbon turntable? Or did I dream that? Just trying to figure out the whole line - in some ways I was ready to go ahead with a Debut Carbon/Esprit, but I want to give good consideration to this TT if it seems worthwhile.