WTB: The Wonder Years

pauljgreco

I have the following if you want to shoot me an offer on them. I'd prefer to keep Suburbia, but I figured I'd throw it on the list just in case you have a pretty nice offer :P

The Greatest Generation (CD) - signed booklet

Won’t Be Pathetic Forever (Purple/Yellow Marble) 3rd pressing/500

Sleeping On Trash: A Collection Of Songs Recorded 2005-2012 (Maroon) 1st pressing/1000

Suburbia I’ve Given You All And Now I’m Nothing (Grey) 1st pressing/500

The Upsides (Safety Green) 3rd pressing/3000

Awwww man, the only non test suburbia I need, you have... But obviously you are trying to complete so you wouldn't want to part with it huh?

I have the Anaheim copy if you want to send an offer.

Let me know if you'd be willing to deal for the baby blue/blue suburbia, trade list is: https://deadformat.net/collection/alkalinesolo

Awwww man, the only non test suburbia I need, you have... But obviously you are trying to complete so you wouldn't want to part with it huh?

I have the Anaheim copy if you want to send an offer.

Let me know if you'd be willing to deal for the baby blue/blue suburbia, trade list is: https://deadformat.net/collection/alkalinesolo

Could never part with that one. It's from the record release show. Messaging you now though!

whhhooofff what an endeavor this looks like....

Been in the works for a bit. Sucks being a college student and wanting to variant collect. The rest of my collection has suffered a bit, but I want to attempt this at least. I have the Suburbia release which I haven't really seen for sale which is nice. It's tough but I want to do my best to complete it someday!

Been in the works for a bit. Sucks being a college student and wanting to variant collect. The rest of my collection has suffered a bit, but I want to attempt this at least. I have the Suburbia release which I haven't really seen for sale which is nice. It's tough but I want to do my best to complete it someday!

Don't I know that feeling. My Bouncing Souls collection has taken a back burner ahahaha

You'll prevail!