Available Jan. 21: Knuckle Puck - Don't Come Home (Deluxe)

Up next: BTR-016, a first-ever pressing of Knuckle Puck's Don't Come Home as a gatefold 7" with a previously unreleased song called "Townsend."

It'll go on sale tomorrow, January 21, at 2pm EST. The records will be in stock within the next week and will be shipping out immediately after. You can pre-order here.

The unreleased song will be available on the P/O page tomorrow as well.

250 - Yellow with Red, White and Black Splatter 
500 - Yellow with Black Splatter (also available from KP on tour and internationally via Banquet!) 
750 - Solid Yellow

Who's in?

Is the banquet records supposed to be the yello with black splatter? The picture they just put on twitter looks like the solid yellow

they might have both

it was a typo by me on our website -- they will have plain yellow /750. the yellow with splatters are in the BTR webstore only. 

why are there 3 threads for this ????

I saw this second one as well (http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/109616-po-12115-knuckle-puck-dont-come-home/) it looks like they were made within a minute of each other. Would be great if a mod could merge them. Zack and I will be in this one to help out with people who are buying this tomorrow evening. 

I saw this second one as well (http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/109616-po-12115-knuckle-puck-dont-come-home/) it looks like they were made within a minute of each other. Would be great if a mod could merge them. Zack and I will be in this one to help out with people who are buying this tomorrow evening. 

yeah there are only 2 it appears... but one was being duplicated in my feed to make 3 IDK why

can NOT wait!! I HOPE that this release will not come warped like my "real friends" one i pre-ordered :( i think ill buy 2 copies to be safe lol

did you email us about your warped one? there's obviously nothing we can do to stop a record from getting warped in the mail, but we do help people out when it happens. 

no, i never emailed you guys about it because

did you email us about your warped one? there's obviously nothing we can do to stop a record from getting warped in the mail, but we do help people out when it happens. 

no i did not, because i figured that the record was warped, the record sold out so there was nothing you guys could do. i mean, is there anything that you can do? thanks.

no, i never emailed you guys about it because

no i did not, because i figured that the record was warped, the record sold out so there was nothing you guys could do. i mean, is there anything that you can do? thanks.

please email badtimingrecords @ gmail dot com. thanks!