FS/FT: Adventures, Dads, Paramore, Real Friends, Modern Baseball, Thursday

wizardofloneliness

• 1 month later...

May 31 - messaged him about a record for sale

June 02 - agreed to a price and I sent money via paypal

June 11 - hadn't heard anything from him so asked if he sent it, said he did and that he'd email me a receipt (he never emailed it)

June 15 - claimed he got it back from USPS because he had my address wrong. this time he'd add even more "extra stuff" to make up for it. I told him no big deal, stuff like that happens

July 06 - message him asking if he ever actually sent it out again (or in the first place) since it hasn't gotten here yet. no response. 

July 13 - email him asking him if he sent it, he hadn't logged into VC in about a week

July 14 - "hey man! I'm so sorry for not getting back to you, the package is out! I've been incredibly busy getting ready for a wedding this weekend therefore I hadn't logged into VC, not dodging you! lol if you're unhappy when it arrives, let me know and I'll get a refund sent out to make sure you're happy. whenever I get back to my house I can get you a picture of the receipt. thanks again and sorry for the inconvenice the first time I tried to mail it!"

Still never sent a receipt and he obviously never sent the record. Through some miracle though, he refunded my money and told me to just pay him again once the record got here. Overall this guy sucks but at least he didn't rip me off.

May 31 - messaged him about a record for sale

June 02 - agreed to a price and I sent money via paypal

June 11 - hadn't heard anything from him so asked if he sent it, said he did and that he'd email me a receipt (he never emailed it)

June 15 - claimed he got it back from USPS because he had my address wrong. this time he'd add even more "extra stuff" to make up for it. I told him no big deal, stuff like that happens

July 06 - message him asking if he ever actually sent it out again (or in the first place) since it hasn't gotten here yet. no response.

July 13 - email him asking him if he sent it, he hadn't logged into VC in about a week

July 14 - "hey man! I'm so sorry for not getting back to you, the package is out! I've been incredibly busy getting ready for a wedding this weekend therefore I hadn't logged into VC, not dodging you! lol if you're unhappy when it arrives, let me know and I'll get a refund sent out to make sure you're happy. whenever I get back to my house I can get you a picture of the receipt. thanks again and sorry for the inconvenice the first time I tried to mail it!"[/size]

Still never sent a receipt and he obviously never sent the record. Through some miracle though, he refunded my money and told me to just pay him again once the record got here. Overall this guy sucks but at least he didn't rip me off.[/size]

I had pretty much the same experience. I really wouldn't have cared at all if he just would have said 'sorry, I haven't been able to send it out yet, but I'll keep you updated'. Instead he did the exact same thing as he did to you. Claims to have sent it out but can't get me the tracking number until tomorrow night. Multiple times.

I did eventually get the record, and he was apologetic, as he was to you. The whole lying about sending it out was just long and unnecessary.

Update: Got my record in the mail yesterday.

Sent some extra stuff. Messaged me to apologize. Told me to not pay him back. The stamp on the package was either from the 21st or 23rd so it obviously wasn't sent when he said it was, but whatever I got it so I don't care. Not the best experience but at least he's trying to make things right. Seems like an okay guy.