Ocean Is Theory-Future Fears (indiegogo)

Hey everyone, Ocean Is Theory here. It has been way too long! Thank you for all of your previous and current support of Ocean Is Theory.

Our break-up was somewhat of a shock to many of you, and after making this our lives for 7 years, it was a bit of a shock to our systems as well. As most of you already know, our only full length album, Future Fears, was released independently after a legal battle with our previous record label. After having our record sit unreleased for over a year, touring slowed down tremendously, and it was the beginning of the end. Future Fears was released fairly quietly and many of our ideas and artwork never saw the light of day. This is where this IndieGoGo campaign enters the picture. We want to go all out and do an amazing vinyl release of the album as a "thank you" to you guys and also to give the album a more proper release.  Would you consider helping us make this happen?!

Vinyl Details

Only one color will be pressed and you get to choose!!

20150119062635-4_Vinyl_Options_Collage_W

• Deluxe Colored 150 gram Vinyl (color to be picked by the backers! - look for a survey link in your email!)
  • Full Color Album Jacket
  • Vinyl Insert
  • New Artwork
  • 250 Copies (Unless this campaign surpasses 250 backers)

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/ocean-is-theory-future-fears-on-vinyl

I'm luck enough to have caught these guys from their very beginning and see them grow into a truly great band.  I was bummed when they broke up, but I'm totally backing this ASAP.  Thanks for the post!

No problem, they're also talking about doing Into the Mouths of Lions if it gets enough support.