PO: the Mountain Goats - Beat the Champ

Moglog

The vinyl comes with a download code because that is the natural order of things, seriously everybody needs to get with the program on this. On the last night of tracking we did a not-like-the-others song called "Blood Capsules"; it's been pressed onto red vinyl 12" at 45 rpm and is backed with "Dub Capsules," Scott Solter's full dub treatment of the A-side, reassembled entirely from sounds originating on that A-side, bearing almost no resemblance to its source. It costs a little extra to get the deluxe edition with the 12", because the powers of industry have repeatedly declined my requests to press up my records for free. There'll be a handful of deluxe-edition copies at retail and in Europe, but if you think you want it, I'd recommend the pre-order. All copies of the deluxe LP are gold and green vinyl until we run out --- gold for the championship belt, green for the payout LA wrestlers got when they took home the Beat the Champ title. All that glory. All that shine.