If I was watching a documentary and they quoted someone on a message board I would probably turn it off

Absolutely. I can see it now.....

"ParamoreManiacZayZay from the Vinyl Collective message boards says the reason of the recent upsurge in vinyl directly correlates to Hot Topic's amazing colored records. The Keyholder to Hot Topic store #290 was quoted as saying that he believes he is the only one that has a complete Paramore collection. SIMPLE"

Also here is a cool chart about this hot trend for you to reference

i8zSvQO.jpg

This chart's interesting for a few reasons.

It looks like when vinyl sales were going down in the 90s, vinyl singles outsold LPs by a lot. 

It looks like 2005-2006 is as low as vinyl sales went before it picked up around 2009-2010.

Also in the current trend, vinyl singles sales are incredibly low compared to the sales of LPs. 

It'll be nice to see the trend of increasing vinyl sales in the future. 

This chart's interesting for a few reasons.

It looks like when vinyl sales were going down in the 90s, vinyl singles outsold LPs by a lot. 

It looks like 2005-2006 is as low as vinyl sales went before it picked up around 2009-2010.

Also in the current trend, vinyl singles sales are incredibly low compared to the sales of LPs. 

It'll be nice to see the trend of increasing vinyl sales in the future. 

thank you for verbally translating the chart.

In 2014 it was incessant polls and surveys for school and universities.

2015 is the year of amateur vinyl collecting documentaries.

I think I'll start getting ahead of the game and prepare my 2016 book on vinyl collecting and how VC has impacted THE HOBBY!!!

:P 

If any one is a vinyl seller, buyer, collector or hoarder, and you have any interesting views, stories, or collections you would like to tell or show.....

I got an awesome Crosley player and only spin my very expensive limited edition LPs on it. Best turntable out there, and surprisingly affordable. I also buy all my LPs from SRC because they ship them quickly. Please put these comments in your film.

-Nobody