WTB/Trade for: B&C, TSSF, Moose Blood, Basement, La Dispute, Neck Deep, Real Friends, State Champs

mychemicalrecords

Hello, message me if you are looking to sell or trade any of the following, and if you already have prices, that would be awesome. Willing to trade some items from my dead format, so let me know! https://deadformat.net/collection/illkeepyouinmind

Please, only message me if you have recent positive feedback, or have feedback on other sites, thank you.

Looking for older pressings if possible, some noted are specific to variants/pressings:

7"

Basement - Further Sky (1st press purple /1500)

Moose Blood - Moving Home

The Story So Far/Stick To Your Guns - Split

12"

Basement - I Wish I Could Stay Here

La Dispute - Wildlife (1st - 5th pressings)

Neck Deep - Rain In July/A History Of Bad Decisions

State Champs - The Finer Things (1st - 4th pressings)

Tigers Jaw - S/T (1st - 4th pressings)

I also have a 5th pressing of TSSF's Under Soil and Dirt that I am looking to trade along with some cash or a record from my DF for an earlier pressing of the album. Feel free to look through my deadformat list if interested!

Tapes

Balance & Composure - Separation

Man Overboard - Real Talk

Neck Deep - Rain In July/A History Of Bad Decisions

Thank you, please message me if you have any of this, and make sure to check my deadformat if you are interested in trading: https://deadformat.net/collection/illkeepyouinmind

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for the help! I really want that usad tape but man the starting bid is at 45 bucks :/ made an offer anyways

I'm actually not really sure what USAD cassettes go for these days, but the median price of the What You Don't See cassette on Discogs is  $26.49, and I think the USAD cassette was more limited than that one. Limited Run said there were only 150 made and only 50 in yellow, so I'd go for it! (: 

I'm actually not really sure what USAD cassettes go for these days, but the median price of the What You Don't See cassette on Discogs is  $26.49, and I think the USAD cassette was more limited than that one. Limited Run said there were only 150 made and only 50 in yellow, so I'd go for it! (: 

I probably will, thanks for everything!:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...