WTB: Mondo Guardians of the Galaxy

tevyekarch

That's the worst feeling in the world when you just miss out on something like this. I luckily got a pre-order in and I just got shipping confirmation but I only got one copy I had planned on buying a few extra copies when I had the extra $57 so I had them for situations like this and would be able to help people like you out because I know the feeling of just barely missing a record and now they are already selling on Ebay for like $130-200 for a record that no one even has in their possesion yet. Did you try and e-mail Mondo to see if there were any orders that got cancelled? there might be an extra one you never know. Mondo is kinda strict on their sales tho I once asked if the 75th anniversarry Batman Posters they were going to release online would have the 1966 Batman Variant I wanted that one so bad and the lady at Mondo E-mailed me back and told me they aren't allowed to reveal which prints would be for sale or even which day it would be. I missed out on that 1966 Batman print if they even had it for sale luckily I did get the "Watch The World Burn" The Joker Heath Ledger Print which looks amazing. And Thankfully I got a pre-order of the Pulp Fiction timed release print which is selling for double the price it cost already. Thats Mondo for you like the new Iron Giant Figure they put up for preorder I would love to get that but they are charging $300 for the figure and I thought the Lil' Mikey was way too expensive at $115 so I passed on that. Well I will keep an eye out for that Guardians Record for you. Goodluck to you in your search for it.

• 4 weeks later...