Now! Marriages: Salome - 2/9/2015 Clear Vinyl Sargent House

drds89

WHERE HAVE I BEEN

I've only now noticed this thread. And I just recently checked Marriages' FB for any update on the new album yet only saw information about shows. Guess I didn't look closely enough.

Oooh, the new track is less of the metally thickness and more about the shoegazy sounds. Interesting.

A strong Slowdive vibe I am getting. Also, for some reason Emma's vocals are reminiscent of that Nothing track 'July The Fourth'.

tumblr_nj731z4ERi1qkmt7bo1_540.jpg

Man, I've been trying to cut down on buying records lately but after hearing the new songs live last week I'm gonna have to jump on this. 

Have I missed something? Has there been another track revealed in addition to Skin?

I'm also definitely feeling the new album. Skin is such a strong track. Been listening to it at least once a day.

All you state-side have it better again, as all EU orders go for an extra 5 bucks.

Ahh, that just adds fuel to the fire as that's also my favourite track of theirs so far.

This album is going to be epic.

All you missed was a live show...they've been playing a few cuts from the new record live, aside from Skin.

Am saddened that they won't come close to these parts for their Euro tour