PO: Helicon Blue - Collection (Dallas Green pre AOF / C&C)

daegor

Helicon Blue - Collection

HELICONBLUE_COLLECTION-1500x1500-RGB_102

Release Date: February 24, 2015

First Pressing: 

- 180g 2x LP

- Euro-style inner sleeves

- Inserts feature never before seen photos and handwritten lyrics
- Individually hand numbered

Tracklist:
1. The Great Escape
2. Machinery Faintly Purred
3. Ballad In Blue
4. Things You Find
5. And The Words Come Easily
6. A Greater Victory
7. Perpetual Healing
8. Sunder
9. My Last Breath

Listen to the whole thing here: https://soundcloud.com/dine-alone-records/sets/helicon-blue-collection

already grabbed myself bundle #1 and a black copy :)

thanks! 

Grabbed the bundle. Hopefully I'm into the other releases. Otherwise I'll just trade them with someone here.

hi nicole, i think you'll be happy.

Grabbed the bundle (and will grab each one) in fear that they contain something I really want and I'll end up paying out the nose for it otherwise :P

i hope you'll be happy with them!

Ugh. I'd be more inclined to grab the bundle if the shipping charge wasn't half the price of the damn thing. 

sorry, canada post rates are awful

If it helps, it comes out to less than US$90 with shipping after exchange from CDN. Not bad.

glass is half full

That's true...forgot about the conversion! I just see the "$" and think USD. Not too bad then.

now's the time! apparently our dollar is worth shit.. take advantage!

got a bundle

thanks!

If the old cart/inventory trick is to be believed there are only 9 bundles left!

thats about right, we're trying to keep this as fair as we can and once those are gone its closed until we announce the 2nd title next month and we'll have a few more copies available for people who may not have cared about Helicon Blue but are excited about the other titles.

I don't ever remember shipping from dine alone being so high.

the 10year popup store is all being shipped from our office here in toronto. we're doing our best to make sure the packages are loaded with extras to make it worth it

One of the few advantages of living in Toronto...local pickup option! Hooray for half the cost of buying stuff not being shipping cost. I picked up the bundle too, moreso with the hopes of what the next couple of records will be (not really an AOF/C&C fan, but have friends who will likely want this first one off of me).

Justin, any chance there's some Attack in Black goodies in this first bundle? Pretty please?

One of the few advantages of living in Toronto...local pickup option! Hooray for half the cost of buying stuff not being shipping cost. I picked up the bundle too, moreso with the hopes of what the next couple of records will be (not really an AOF/C&C fan, but have friends who will likely want this first one off of me).

Justin, any chance there's some Attack in Black goodies in this first bundle? Pretty please?

Always a chance I suppose.. We're announcing the second release in a few weeks.

So glad I got the bundle! Need to order the black soon too.

No doubt I'll order all 3 bundles, through fear of missing out on something awesome.

Hoping these bundles will include The Death Of Me, Theory of Harmonial Value, Send Flowers, and an AOF live album.

Oh and anyone worried about price...don't., It works out to $140 to the UK and I still think it'll be well worth it!

thats about right, we're trying to keep this as fair as we can and once those are gone its closed until we announce the 2nd title next month and we'll have a few more copies available for people who may not have cared about Helicon Blue but are excited about the other titles.

ahh cool, that makes sense

They do have an unreleased LP recorded before the break up if I am not mistaken

• 2 months later...

has anybody from europe already received the black copy? i'm still waiting for mine (since more than 7 weeks now).

i tried to reach out to DA through email but all @dinealonerecords.com addresses seem to be broken right now (i've talked to Nicole a little more than a week ago but she doesn't have my order marked as "lost" yet). does anybody know what the easiest way to contact DA is?

edit: problem on the way of being solved. thank you, Justin!