WTB: Blueneck - The Fallen Host

Chevrille

Hey guys. Looking for that release of the Fallen Host from Blueneck that was released as two 10" vinyl. They are picture discs. Hoping to get it for my boyfriend as I have the repressed clear/white of this album(that he is already jealous of) ;)

Thanks for your time!

Edit: He and I would also be interested in pretty much any post rock! Let us know what you have!

I have a few post rock records I'm willing to sell:

Blueneck - Repetitions - LP - Gold w/ Black Haze - /300 - 180g - First Pressing - Denovali Records

Blueneck - Scars of the Midwest - Clear - /300 - 180g - First Pressing - Denovali Records

Damascus - Heights - LP - Ultra Clear w/ Black Haze - /240 - 200g - Limited Edition - Hand Numbered - 2014 - Sly Vinyl

Junius - Days of The Fallen - LP - Black w/ Ivory Splatter - /200 - Band Exclusive - 2014 - Prosthetic

This Will Destroy You - Live In Reykjavik, Iceland - 3xLP - White/Black/Grey - First Pressing - 2013 - Magic Bullet Records

This Will Destroy You - Tunnel Blanket - 2xLP - Grey w/ White Haze - /1000 - Second Pressing - 2011 - Suicide Squeeze

There is an eclectic postrock community here, but we're lovable once you get to know us. Lot's of folks helping each other out.

Alot of us post here and you can check our tradelists: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/94703-post-vc-official-instrumental-discussion/

Don is right. We all love each other. Haha.

Well I'm certainly glad to be joining in on this! I love communities like that ;)

I'll be PMing once my boyfriend and I decide what we want to go after! Thanks so much! c:

Hey guys. Looking for that release of the Fallen Host from Blueneck that was released as two 10" vinyl. They are picture discs. Hoping to get it for my boyfriend as I have the repressed clear/white of this album(that he is already jealous of) ;)

Thanks for your time!

Edit: He and I would also be interested in pretty much any post rock! Let us know what you have!

There is an eclectic postrock community here, but we're lovable once you get to know us. Lot's of folks helping each other out.

Alot of us post here and you can check our tradelists: http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/94703-post-vc-official-instrumental-discussion/

Pretty much, if you can name a post-rock album, and it was pressed on wax, then one of us has it. It's just a matter of who's willing to sell :) .