BARGAIN YOUR RECORDS !

Waves Records

10750129_1579236482313106_42564854314521

Waves Records is the 1st website that allows you to bargain you records !

Start paying what YOU want for your records !

Check out our website and complete your records collection !

Our website Waves Records 

http://wavesrecords.wix.com/waves-records-vinyl

And hey ! We also have a Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/wavesrecordsvinyls

You should team up with the user vinyldaddy. If I remember correctly, he is the golden god of vinyl down in Jamaica. He came to power after coming on this message board saying that if you paid him a down payment on a record, that he will find it, get back to you and then you pay the rest. His success is unmatched.

got this one for $0.50 at goodwill...

http://wavesrecords.wix.com/waves-records-vinyl#!BING-CROSBY-Mery-Christmas-15-/c362/46A9AEBD-8C0B-49A1-B5BC-ABDF61D0815C

This dude is really taking pictures of these old records and listing them one by one, holy shit...

The dude has over 800 european pressing records coming up. He is just trying to provide something different than Ebay ...

You should team up with the user vinyldaddy. If I remember correctly, he is the golden god of vinyl down in Jamaica. He came to power after coming on this message board saying that if you paid him a down payment on a record, that he will find it, get back to you and then you pay the rest. His success is unmatched.

I appreciate the offer but I have my contacts to find records. Thank you though...

I notice that some people made fun of the Dolly Parton : "A real live Dolly" for 120 $

If you are not happy with the price displayed you can BARGAIN it using the form next to the picture. Fill it out, make an offer and send it to us. We will answer you as soon as possible. The prices displayed are not the BARGAINED price. Spend time on the website to get a grasp on it on you'll realize that no other website is offering what we do.

Please do some research on the internet to know the real value of a record. We don't set up prices without checking the online market. Also be aware of the serial number and the label.

Check here to know how we fix our prices : http://wavesrecords.wix.com/waves-records-vinyl#!prices-/ch6i

The purpose of this website is to allow you to negotiate the price of the records we are selling. On Ebay the price is fixed by someone and it only can go up...

Nevertheless thank you for your attention and comments...

Obvious typos and grammatical errors aside, what exactly is the white space that your website fills? From looking at it, this website is no different than Discogs or Gemm.

Plus the prices are like hipster-vinyl store high. For the record, that Dolly Parton record isn't worth $150. You can get it for $12 Canadian. A much better bargain, with no haggling.

Stop scratching, go on google and search for :   DOLLY PARTON : A Real Live Dolly LSP-4387

Check the price and then you'll be able to make fun of me...

If I had any remote interest in Dolly Parton I would pay $14 on Discogs, champ. 

On a side note, I wonder if vinyldaddy can find me a copy of the Norma Jean box set....