BARGAIN YOUR RECORDS !

Waves Records

Thank you for taking time to read the terms and conditions and also to reply for me to this d*****s

This what? I can't think of a 7 letter word that starts with d and ends in s that would necessitate being censored, that is also singular.

Bake was also being sarcastic.

Thank you for taking time to read the terms and conditions and also to reply for me to this d*****s

Most of my records come from Europe. There are just not online yet...

The lack of correct English-language sentence structure leads me to believe you are from Nigeria aka A SCAM ARTIST!

My father grew up on a merchant ship that sailed up and down the African coast.  They would pull into the harbor, the crew of as little as six and as many as twelve, and display their textiles, jewelry, and some fresh-water scallops, red crabs, and tuna (whatever they could catch that season) for the locals.  Some buyers would bargain their wool blankets, others would bargain their red crabs.  There were buyers who would bargain for both.  Once a man bargained for my dad's Piccadilly pin, which he used to wear on his coat as a memento from his early days of busking in the circus's alleyways and stoops.  What they all had in common was that they bargained their supplies.  There is a long-standing history of bargaining your belongings and, with that tradition, comes rules.  They used to call them 'the skips & saddles'.  Nowadays, we call them 'the terms & conditions'.  My father woke up early on the days the ship would dock and would press a brick of charcoal to wood, as his main skill was the writing arts, and draw the prices for all the items.  He set the prices at 500% their value and, when the sun rose, the locals would bargain their wares back down to 100% of their value.  Everyone knew their part in the bargain.

My father grew up on a merchant ship that sailed up and down the African coast.  They would pull into the harbor, the crew of as little as six and as many as twelve, and display their textiles, jewelry, and some fresh-water scallops, red crabs, and tuna (whatever they could catch that season) for the locals.  Some buyers would bargain their wool blankets, others would bargain their red crabs.  There were buyers who would bargain for both.  Once a man bargained for my dad's Piccadilly pin, which he used to wear on his coat as a memento from his early days of busking in the circus's alleyways and stoops.  What they all had in common was that they bargained their supplies.  There is a long-standing history of bargaining your belongings and, with that tradition, comes rules.  They used to call them 'the skips & saddles'.  Nowadays, we call them 'the terms & conditions'.  My father woke up early on the days the ship would dock and would press a brick of charcoal to wood, as his main skill was the writing arts, and draw the prices for all the items.  He set the prices at 500% their value and, when the sun rose, the locals would bargain their wares back down to 100% of their value.  Everyone knew their part in the bargain.

That used to be pretty standard practice in every market and 2nd hand shop in the UK and also most coastal resorts around southern Europe. It's also the default setting for sellers of double glazed windows over here.

The problem for this guy is that the internet has made it very very easy to see the true value of Dolly or the Rolling stones for and put a stop to a lot of that sort of trading online, the old adage of there one being born every minute still holds true so you still see the odd mug paying way over the top for something but the idiot is a much more protected breed in modern society.

According to Monty Python this form of trading was also alive and well in biblical times. Half a Dinari for my life story? There's no pleasing some people.