Out Now: Invalids - Strengths 2xLP

From Facebook:

Important vinyl info! All summarized therebelow (just awful), but Soft Speak Records is printing Strengths to a DOUBLE LP (bc I write long songs bc dumb) vinyl wax pizza sound-disc thing. As a non-profit organization, Mike, the proprietor, asked me where I might like to donate the profits and I offered up our local animal shelter here in Princeton called SAVE (http://www.save-animals.org/).
Official vinyl release: 24 March 2015

04htu8q.jpg
Kind of surprised there wasn't a thread for this already, I know I've seen a few other fans of Invalids around here. Hopefully Eunoia gets a pressing soon as well.

From Facebook:

Important vinyl info! All summarized therebelow (just awful), but Soft Speak Records is printing Strengths to a DOUBLE LP (bc I write long songs bc dumb) vinyl wax pizza sound-disc thing. As a non-profit organization, Mike, the proprietor, asked me where I might like to donate the profits and I offered up our local animal shelter here in Princeton called SAVE (http://www.save-animals.org/).

Official vinyl release: 24 March 2015

04htu8q.jpg

Kind of surprised there wasn't a thread for this already, I know I've seen a few other fans of Invalids around here. Hopefully Eunoia gets a pressing soon as well.

We'll probably do Eunoia too at some point. Double LP pressings are expensive ;)

• 1 month later...

Realized it's been a while since these started shipping, and the people I know who ordered this already got theirs. Went to go check my order confirmation email because I swear I remember getting one, and now I can't find it. Checked my paypal account and the transaction is definitely there, and I was charged for it though. Sent an email, asking about it, but I think something went wrong with my order. This is not a good feeling... :(

Edit: wow they already got back to me and apparently everything is ok. I love you Soft Speak Records!