Death From Above 1979 - You're A Woman, I'm A Machine up on Last Gang records

It's always been in-print, just between pressings.  this hobby is crazy.. or three weeks ago copies were selling on discogs for $20/$30.. now they're all $50+

in a few months they'll be $20 again. 

Modest Mouse's "Good News.." is doing the same thing right now. Just ridiculous

How dare you bismirch my good name, sir. :)

I always get an extra copy to hold on to or give to the lady.

no bismirching, .. just giving you a cautionary heads up.  I dont care what anyone does with their records or their money, but this is a title that LAstgang will always keep in print, as long as people are buying it.

Interesting, I checked yesterday and it was still available, must have just sold out, anyone get tracking yet?

super weird.. i check a couple days ago and it was marked sold out..  from the lastgang shop, right?  dont matter really, but weird regardless...

lets all cross our fingers for a heads up repress.

Sooooo they only repressed 100 copies this time, sold out in 2 days.  They have another batch on the way, couple weeks.

pushed for a heads up repress. ignored, so far. 

Bummer, I wonder why they won't repress Heads Up? Maybe they've got something in the works. Unless there's legal stuff that needs to be worked out with Ache (who originally put out the EP), seems to me they're just leaving money on the table.

Sidenote: Looking for a copy on clear if anyone has it!

They really need to do a repressing of Heads Up.

I second that.

no.. they havent done coloured since the 2012 rsd pressing or the og's... all the represses have been on black.. (and still people play $50+ when they are between pressings)

What's funny about that is Last Gang had a contest on their Instagram about winning a copy of The Physical World on black and YAWIAM on pink (they even had a picture of both copies too). It made me wonder whether there were any pink copies other than that one that were left over from the 2012 repress.

What's funny about that is Last Gang had a contest on their Instagram about winning a copy of The Physical World on black and YAWIAM on pink (they even had a picture of both copies too). It made me wonder whether there were any pink copies other than that one that were left over from the 2012 repress.

I doubt it. Maybe a few copies for personal/promotional use.