PO Monolord Cursing the One 12" riding easy

This is the first press of Cursing the One/Fairies Wear Boots 250 were sent to the band for the tour with Salem’s Pot. These are hand stamped labels on Grey Vinyl (but there could be some other colors we haven’t seen yet). There will be a real label put on these for stores etc and distro but this is the real DIY stuff and it is $20. If you want to wait for the one with the printed labels those will be $15 but you will have to wait a while. Ship Date is 2/13 so we can get a cover printed that will be put in a poly bag.

We are selling these now to help fund what it cost to send the band their records over seas in time to have on tour so think of this as you doing a good deed and getting a sick fucking record at the same time.

Here's the link

http://ridingeasyrecords.com/product/monolord-cursing-one-12/

• 4 weeks later...

RE's rep as a "killer" label is debatable in these parts. Monolord's rep as a "killer" band is a scientific absolute.

I feel the same way about Riding Easy. It's interesting to me that the Spelljammer record is still not sold out in any form. I bet if STB re-released it, it would have sold out instantly. Does that speak to the quality of vinyl and packaging from RE or their customer service? BTW, Monolord rules all!