Sleep - Holy Mountain Limited Repress

"This Friday, February 6th at 7pm GMT, pre-orders will begin for the highly-demanded Full Dynamic Range vinyl reissue of the stoner metal classic, "Sleep's Holy Mountain". Having been unavailable on vinyl from our store for some time, the most limited of the three colours of vinyl will surely sell out in just a few minutes as so many of our other awesome vinyl releases have done. It will be strictly limited to ONE PER CUSTOMER, so make sure you get there on time if you'd like to secure one of these."

Source: earache newsletter email

"This Friday, February 6th at 7pm GMT, pre-orders will begin for the highly-demanded Full Dynamic Range vinyl reissue of the stoner metal classic, "Sleep's Holy Mountain". Having been unavailable on vinyl from our store for some time, the most limited of the three colours of vinyl will surely sell out in just a few minutes as so many of our other awesome vinyl releases have done. It will be strictly limited to ONE PER CUSTOMER, so make sure you get there on time if you'd like to secure one of these."

Source: earache newsletter email

11am PST then.  :)

When the entombed preorder went up the site crashes. I'm expecting the same this time around.

The site has improved a lot since then. I think it was the Wolverine Blues release that brought things to a standstill. The 100 variants now sell out in 90 seconds or so as the site copes fine.