Sleep - Holy Mountain Limited Repress

My update this morning:

The comments for your order are:

Hello,

Further to our previous emails, we have had a definite shipping date from our pressing plant of June 29th for the Sleep vinyl. All being well, we should FINALLY be able to start shipping these records at the end of next week.

Sorry once again for any inconvenience caused.

Phil
Webstore Manager

• 2 weeks later...

Soo..anyone got a confirmation?

I was just creeping this thread earlier today hoping for the same thing. It's weird that the German and Swedish colored pressings are already out there.

Yeah, sorry for the potato photo (in my basement, poor lighting, MotoX camera is poop). It was quite a pleasant surprise! I got home and saw the record mailer on my stoop and for the life of me I couldn't figure out what it could be. I flipped it over, saw the Earache sticker and I was went "Oh yeah!" and gave it a spin.

I don't think so... however I can see why people may think it is. The marks the paper sleeve leaves on it are easier to see because it's darker and has more reflection than the green, so it looks badly scratched if you look at it from a certain angle, but in the end it's not. I can notice the same effect on many new black records I own.

It is a bit warped though, I guess inside acceptable limits. The sound is flawless.

But this is just my copy.

Received my green on green splatter this afternoon. Sent via Royal Mail priority. Pretty sure USPS takes over once it crosses the pond. Appears to have been shipped July 1st. Had a brief heart attack when I opened the mailer and found empty sleeves. Apparently the inner sleeved vinyl was by itself in between two pieces of cardboard. Gorgeous looking wax. Love how it looks when held up to sunlight. About to give it a spin!