Sleep - Holy Mountain Limited Repress

I got notification but there was no tracking. I'm totally shocked its here already.

Also, I listened to "Dragonaut" and skimmed through the rest of the tracks and the guitar tone has a much greater luster than on the Kreation press and it absolutely destroys any CD  copy I've listened to. The kick drum is also more pronounced than other versions I've heard.

I've been waiting for this to happen for such a long time. I read a blog post saying that it would never happened because they lost the rights or something so I've been saving for the original, this will be just as good for me at $26 shipped.

Amazon is going to carry it as well for $33 it seems.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00S47OGRY/ref=tmm_vnl_new_olp_sr?ie=UTF8&condition=new&sr=8-2&qid=1428637541

• 2 weeks later...

Got my copy in from Rough Trade today. Black vinyl. Shipped in the standard super thin mailers that all records from England seem to come in and the corners got pretty dinged up like all records that come in super thin mailers from England always do. Can we ship some pallets of proper mailers over to London? Every time, London. Every time.

Got my copy in from Rough Trade today. Black vinyl. Shipped in the standard super thin mailers that all records from England seem to come in and the corners got pretty dinged up like all records that come in super thin mailers from England always do. Can we ship some pallets of proper mailers over to London? Every time, London. Every time.

It sucks that so many people seem to have bad luck with these. I generally get my records that come in these in better condition than ones that get shipped domestically. I know I'm in the minority here.

Seriously. I hate buying records from Europe, England specifically. They don't fuckin' make real cardboard there? I did buy a record from Yugoslavia that came wrapped in one sheet of newspaper. It actually arrived in perfect condition.

Mine arrived today from Rough Trade as well, but it was shipped in a sturdy cardboard mailer made for records, no damage. I'm always a bit hesitant to order from UK, so many times I've received dinged, creased an bent records, due to poor mailers.

Did anyone order the Swedish-only variant from Ginza.se? Have you received it or got any confirmation from your order? Or were all the color variants delayed? Can't remember...

Pre-Order backed up again?!?!?!?!?!? Got this email this morning

Your order has been updated to the following status:
Sleep Preorder

The comments for your order are:

Hello,

I'm extremely sorry, but I'm afraid there has been yet another delay with the Sleep vinyl. The black vinyl has been delivered, but unfortunately it all looks like this:

http://s12.postimg.org/icbx7l7ul/Sleep2.jpg
http://s2.postimg.org/rw5znkz49/Sleep3.jpg
http://s11.postimg.org/467i01oc3/Sleep4.jpg

This problem has also affected the pressing of the colour vinyl. I'm sure you agree that we simply cannot supply a new vinyl release in this condition.

We are told that the pressing plant are rushing through a repress of this whole release as quickly as possible, and I will let you know as soon as I have a delivery date from them.

Once again, I apologize for the issues we have had with this release.

Phil
Webstore Manager