Sleep - Holy Mountain Limited Repress

I don't really understand why people think they are owed anything extra from the label because the plant fucked things up? Why should the label have to print patches for you because they want this done right and you are too fuckin' impatient? Entitled kids these days.

I don't really understand why people think they are owed anything extra from the label because the plant fucked things up? Why should the label have to print patches for you because they want this done right and you are too fuckin' impatient? Entitled kids these days.

Truth.

Entitlement generation at its worst. You don't want to wait? Hit discogs and pony up some cash.

I'd rather get an amazing sounding copy in 3 months than get shipped some garbage today.

Just received this email from Earache.

Hello,

Further to our most recent update regarding the Sleep vinyl, the new test pressing has been officially approved, and our pressing plant are now putting this order through as fast as they possibly can.

As soon as I have a definite delivery date, I will update you again via email.

Once again, I'd like to apologize profusely for the delays with this record.

Phil
Webstore Manager

our pressing plant are now putting this order through as fast as they possibly can.

Isn't it that same haste that made such waste the first time around? I didn't think the plates were bad. It was just that the speedy but not careful production and handling at the plant left the records severely scratched and otherwise blemished causing shite playback.

Entitled kid because I'm a little bummed about my already over priced record being delayed quite a long time? Smh, god forbid someone should expect to get what they paid for.

Stoked they got this release back on track though.

Entitled kid because I'm a little bummed about my already over priced record being delayed quite a long time? Smh, god forbid someone should expect to get what they paid for.

Stoked they got this release back on track though.

You paid for the Sleep record.  That's it, nothing else.  No free record for you.

I would assume most people who bought this latest pressing already have the record in some format. I've got the CD. Have you heard this record all the way through yet? If not, it's worth the wait my friend!

That's a fair assumption, and yes I have but I happen to not own the album yet so this was a perfect opportunity. I didn't mean concrete that it should be the mp3s, all I meant is I just like seeing places take care of customers like that. Like I'm sorry this got backed up so a cd or poster came shipped with it as a thank you. I guess that type of stuff goes a long way for me, I understand I'm not owed shit that I didn't pay for.

• 4 weeks later...