PO: Bjork Catalog (Limited Colored Pressings of 5000)

I snagged Debut, Post, Homogenic, Medulla, and Vespertine. Cost me just under $200 CDN ppd. I've got the DMM Vespertine, and the Post repress that sounds pretty bad but will most likely get rid of them to help with this cost. If I find out that they will be at my local record shop, I'll cancel my order with OLI and get them there.

Shame there's no Play Dead on Debut. I know it wasn't originally on the album and it doesn't look like it's ever been on a vinyl edition, but still... great song.

Exactly! I was looking for the album that had that song on it but apparently it was just for a soundtrack. It was a bonus track for Debut? They should have included that.

I snagged Debut, Post, Homogenic, Medulla, and Vespertine. Cost me just under $200 CDN ppd. I've got the DMM Vespertine, and the Post repress that sounds pretty bad but will most likely get rid of them to help with this cost. If I find out that they will be at my local record shop, I'll cancel my order with OLI and get them there.

You're going to sell the 200gm DMM Vespertine so you can buy an inferior version? Makes sense on this forum.