PO: Bjork Catalog (Limited Colored Pressings of 5000)

I will stick with my original pressings of all those albums...

with exception to Biophilia which I still haven't bought....Also Vespertine will probably be a sweat marble grey and is in my top 5 albums of all time, so may have to bite on that (if it is sold in stores)

I hope her new album gets a special pressing, but doesnt look hopeful...god that new album is the best thing since Vespertine IMO!

It seems like there are no more than 150 available for the majority of these? Really hope retail stores will be getting them, I just can't justify $40 for 1 LP right now...

Taken directly from OLI's site. Doesn't seem like they're going to be in stores:

"In celebration of Björk’s mid-career retrospective at the Museum of Modern Art in New York, and the release of the Björk: Archives book, One Little Indian is reissuing the Björk vinyl back catalogue, and for an exclusive period the vinyl will be coloured to the hue that personifies that album character. After 5000 copies all albums will revert back to black vinyl.

Available exclusively from the One Little Indian Shop here!"

Well, went to go back and buy the 3 I didn't originally order, and it looks like they increased the prices on all of them, single discs to £14.99 and 2xLP to £19.99. Pretty irritating. Looks like I'll be short Volta and Biophilia, because £19.99 plus £6 shipping is tooooo much for me. Sucks.

that's shitty!

Because I don't have a lot of money I got Vespertine. I literally ordered Homogenic on Amazon hours before I found out about the limited edition :(. This is great though because I just discovered björks music a week ago and I've loved both homogenic and vespertine. Also I'm happy with my selection because it seems to be hard to find an original pressing of Vespertine for a cheap price. Anyways, I understand vespertine is going to be white, but is there going to be any other colors on it, like maybe gray or black?

Because I don't have a lot of money I got Vespertine. I literally ordered Homogenic on Amazon hours before I found out about the limited edition :(. This is great though because I just discovered björks music a week ago and I've loved both homogenic and vespertine. Also I'm happy with my selection because it seems to be hard to find an original pressing of Vespertine for a cheap price. Anyways, I understand vespertine is going to be white, but is there going to be any other colors on it, like maybe gray or black?

Vespertine and Homogenic are my two favorites- good choice. I did the same as you and ordered a copy of Homogenic from amazon a few days before this was announced, haven't received it yet, but it shipped before this announcement. So... Ordered a colored one anyway. Don't think anyone really is sure on the colors- Enjoy getting into Bjork and welcome to VC.

Vespertine and Homogenic are my two favorites- good choice. I did the same as you and ordered a copy of Homogenic from amazon a few days before this was announced, haven't received it yet, but it shipped before this announcement. So... Ordered a colored one anyway. Don't think anyone really is sure on the colors- Enjoy getting into Bjork and welcome to VC.

Thank you! Yes, Homogenic and Vespertine seem to have a Ying Yang effect. Also Vespertine reminds me a bit of Kid A, but a bit more gentle.

It's a little weird that the limited edition records are still on sale. I thought they would've sold out a while ago.

I bought the limited edition vespertine, and I already ordered Homogenic on black vinyl before I found out about these. I think I'm able to get one more album, which one do you think I should get?

I got post. Because the "recommended" shipping options were so expensive, I used the Royal Mail option which was a lot cheaper. Do you think that's safe? :/

I live in NJ too and I've gotten things from the UK through the cheap shipping options before. Never ordered through OLI though I don't know their packing methods ( I've had some arrive in proper mailers while others where thrown in big boxes stuffed with paper) but it's taken anywhere from the projected 2-3 weeks (and sometimes earlier) to a little over a month like with my most recent order. having no tracking and the wait can be daunting, but I've actually yet to lose a package from the UK. I've had USPS lose pricey, tracked records from mere states away. A shame