PO: Bjork Catalog (Limited Colored Pressings of 5000)

I'm getting less excited for this after hearing the jacket is flimsy. I know the music is most important and everything but I'm a fan of the entire package that vinyl has to offer. And for being $30 ish for each record youd think they would have a good quality product.

Ditto. Thin vinyl and flimsy sleeves = not cool... 

I will reserve my judgement until I get them in my hands tho. But the 1st 4 I picked up recently from her store and AmazonUK are not thin vinyl and are nice... 

Pretty sure it's a staggered pressing between all the albums. I just got an email from Norman Records delaying 3 out of the 4 I ordered. It's weird though because people have already got Vesp+Homo but they're delayed so possible distribution issue instead?

Post- 30th March

Vespertine - 6th April

Homogenic - 16th March

Biophilia - 9th March

That Vulnicura cover looks fabulous. Still looking for a green Homogenic if anyone wants to get rid of it! Trying to make the missus happy.

Homogenic is still available as a color LPS on the OLI website

http://indian.co.uk/shop/bjork/homogenic-limited-edition-coloured-vinyl.html

Has anyone listened to their copies yet? Vinyl color and jacket construction aside, I, and I'm sure others, would love to hear a review of the fidelity.

My Post sounds good- I'm guessing 120gm, no surface noise, sounds good to my ears- but I'm not that scrutinizing compared some (ex: the Steve Hoffman forum guys)

I am still waiting for mine - ordered the first 4 ones...on Jan. 31st! Nothing yet - OLI is not responding to any emails!

Didn't they say these will go out by next week? I haven't seen a Debut pop up in these pics. Maybe they haven't received it yet, but Homogenics, posts and Vespertines have gone out to those who just ordered those.

I believe 'Debut' is holding up a lot of orders, you'd of thought that OLI would have waited until all pressings were received and then post 'em out on one single published release date.

Debut is definitely done. There's copies at the MoMA exhibit already. The only copies that haven't been seen now are Medulla and Volta so they could possibly be the hold up. Saying that however, my order is split between Vesp, Post, Homogenic + Biophilia in one and then Debut, Volta + Medulla in another later order and neither have shipped...