PO: Bjork Catalog (Limited Colored Pressings of 5000)

Quick question: is there anything wrong with the regular pressing of Homogenic that is still available everywhere? If I just want Homogenic, can I simply grab that one?

I bought Homogenic  a few weeks ago and no problems with mine. 

I had bought a few of her LPs (first 4) right before these colored editions were announced....

2 I bought from the Bjork shop, fulfilled by OLI. I had no problems with them then. But I did not pay for tracking. They were shipped in a timely manner and arrived safely. 

I still want my tracking number for this order!!

Did you guys receive your item in a corrugated cardboard/paper or just thin paper?

Mine was in one of the crappy thin cardboard mailers that everyone hates; coupled with that though, was that they put it inside a much larger Fedex bag, so there was no way for the carrier to really see what the item was, nor were there any "handle with care/fragile" messages. As a result the cardboard mailer came with massive creases/dings, but thankfully the vinyl sleeves were unharmed this time. I hope my Debut/Post order fairs better/just as well.

Did you guys receive your item in a corrugated cardboard/paper or just thin paper?

The mailer was a regular thin cardboard one. There was a stiffener but it wasn't corrugated.

Mine was in one of the crappy thin cardboard mailers that everyone hates; coupled with that though, was that they put it inside a much larger Fedex bag, so there was no way for the carrier to really see what the item was, nor were there any "handle with care/fragile" messages. As a result the cardboard mailer came with massive creases/dings, but thankfully the vinyl sleeves were unharmed this time. I hope my Debut/Post order fairs better/just as well.

Mine didn't arrive in a Fedex bag though I assume it's because the OLI offices are about 30 minutes away from me - all the more frustrating how I didn't receive any update whatsoever.

Also, now you mention it it didn't have any "Fragile" stickers,etc on it which is disappointing. Mine arrived without any creases or dings however, so silver linings! 

I would agree the vinyl is fine, but the sleeves are really thin. The double albums are so much better packaged.

My mailer was solid, although paper between each album, then in a large plastic carridge envelope

for what its worth that sounds pretty much just like my older copies of post and homo (cant remember but I think debut was the same, sold it awhile ago).. sleeves are quite thin.

For those still waiting on these...I ordered Post on 1/31. Received shipping email on March 10, got the album in today. 

Agreed with everyone else that the cardboard envelope they shipped in were pretty flimsy but mine arrived without any damage. The album sounds fantastic (and the pink vinyl is pretty great, too) 

Email from OLI today regarding the tracking number... (Still not gotten my set yet). 

Hello, 

The reason you have not received a tracking number yet is because it has been sent via our new courier service. The new company we deal with is now responsible for emailing our customers the tracking numbers themselves, however we have been receiving a few emails like yours saying they haven't been issued. We are now looking into this problem and have taken it up with the courier service. As soon as we get these codes, I will send personally send them out to you.

Sorry for this delay.

Thanks,

One Little Indian Store

Your order will be shipped today or tomorrow at the very latest. You will receive all tracking information then via email. Thanks for your order and patience!

Thanks,

One Little Indian

I asked for a copy of Vulnicura for my troubles haha! At least they responded after 5 emails.