PO: Bjork Catalog (Limited Colored Pressings of 5000)

I know this might not be the place for this but is anyone going to the moma exhibit? My boyfriend and I want to fly there from CA before it ends but I'm reading the reviews and these critics are shitting all over it. I love Bjork very much and would love to see all the cool things they have but I'm a bit worried, considering the plane fare and hotels in New York aren't cheap. If you're going could you possibly write a little review for us? Sorry to bother but I'd like to read something from a fans perspective. Thanks!

So many reasons to go. I arrived from San Diego with a friend from Houston. We did a whirlwind trip, MOMA on the 18th morning and concert in the night. (3/18) Here's what makes it worth it: the career video theater and Black Lake- intense!!! Plus now you can see Stonemilker at Rough Trade. I would pay to see it again if I halfway had it. The Biophilia instruments!

looks like the amazon.ca listings got pushed back again. up to yesterday they were set to release on april 7th, now they're "shipping in 1-2 months" and my order now has a shipping date of april 23rd to may 4th. I'm doubting they'll really ship at this point.

yeah, saw that.. good news for me though is I got delivery estimates (cant remember if thats good news or just a tease).. i ordered awhile back and they just gave me delivery estimates for mid april yesterday.. fingers crossed!

• 2 weeks later...

I got my copy of Homogenic from amazon.com yesterday. I also ordered Debut and Post but amazon.com is telling me they don't know when they will arrive and they will cancel my order 5/14 unless I say otherwise. At this point I'm happy to just have snagged one. I'm really doubting Debut and Post will ever show up at my door step.

my homogenic is supposed to arrive today from amoeba. before it shipped, they sent this update:

"Unfortunately these releases have been delayed due to a backlog at the vinyl pressing plant.Homogenic is the one exception - we expect to receive that title by the end of this week and will be shipping those orders as soon as it is available. The label has not yet provided an updated release date for the other reissues, but we will keep you informed as soon as we have any further information."

explains why just that one is popping up.