PO: Bjork Catalog (Limited Colored Pressings of 5000)

I bought the 200 gram greatest hits off ebay a while ago and I think someone swapped the 200 gram for standard weight. I didn't notice at the time but now it seems fishy. They aren't any heavier than any of the 180 gram records I own.

200g records are strange as I have a few that seem to be all over the map on thickness. Personally I don't think 200 is better 180, but my DMM Vespertine is so heavy and the packaging is very nice and the sound. I know Vespertine was recorded on a computer, but the pressing really sounds great.

If someone would rather have colored vinyl, that's cool. But I would at least compare the two first.

I checked out an OP Vespertine my local had for sale, and both the packaging and the vinyl weight, didn't compare to the 200g DMM.

I had the 200 gram DMM Volta too so I was expecting greatest hits to be the same weight. Not even close. I was probably bamboozled. They probably sold me the regular version and put it in the DMM packaging and held onto the 200g for themselves! Whatever. It sounds great and that's all that matters in the end.