DIIV Oshin on LP (misprint label) only 80 copies available from Captured Tracks

If my order from earlier doesn't go through and you get two you'll have to fix me up parking lot. Lol, I am in edmonton too

Another Edmontonian?  Awesome!  I had no idea, haha.  If I end up with 2 it's all yours.

It also just hit me that your username is laughing gas in French.

Christ, if CT is all about the money then why don't they just whip up some new cover art and repress the damn thing? Makes way more money than selling a personal copy for $50 on Discogs or whatever.

dunno if it's relevant, but back when the misprints went on sale I got an email saying they couldn't fulfill my whole order (2 copies). I asked if more would be available and got this reply

"I've had to go back through and refund a lot of people who ordered more than one copy unfortunately, so there aren't any left at the moment. Although I can assure you that more will be on the way in the next couple months! "

dunno if it's relevant, but back when the misprints went on sale I got an email saying they couldn't fulfill my whole order (2 copies). I asked if more would be available and got this reply

"I've had to go back through and refund a lot of people who ordered more than one copy unfortunately, so there aren't any left at the moment. Although I can assure you that more will be on the way in the next couple months! "

weird. interested to see if that actually happens.

For those of you that ordered from the Grooves Inc. website, how did you guys receive your cancellation notice?

I got an email that said this: We are very sorry to inform you that we cannot dispatch the product (Oshin

[Vinyl Album] Diiv) you ordered as the item is currently out of stock. We

have tried to get a replacement from our distributors, but unfortunately

without success. Should you have already paid, we will refund the amount to

your account. Please provide us with your bank details if necessary. Should

you have payed using Paypal you will be refunded the same way.