The Wonder Years / Heroes For Hire - Split | Blue/White

The Wonder Years / All Or Nothing - Distances | the 3-Pack w/ special cover (or just the special cover???) and Record Release variants

Leavenhouse. 11:30 | Purple Friends Press

Won't be Pathetic Forever | record release  or Cornerstone Fest variants.

V/A - Glamour Kills Tour Split | Clear

Sleeping on Trash | Maroon

The Upsides | Black, Record Release variants, Clear, Yellow, Purple, Brown, Clear Green 

Burst and Decay | Purple & Orange (Tour Exclusive) --> Make money off me after you bought the recent tour press

We Look Like Lightning Promo 7 inch

Sister Cities | Olive Green Sunrise Records Exclusive

Anything in bold is a current top priority but that won't stop me from spending money on everything else. 

Message me if you can help me out. 

Edited by AndrewSS
Added new stuff and reviving old thread

• 1 year later...

Funnily enough I've bought every one of the records you're interested in within the past year. Just FYI there is no Black Don't Let Me Cave In Variant. Just one with the sub cover and one without.

I am actually fairly certain there is a black. The dark blue has the cover with hank and a few band members making X's with their hands numbered out of 35 and the black is /30 with a black and white cover that says "The Wonder Years presents: Suburbia"

Just checked, and the Nothing VMP variant is still available. Start a VMP Crate membership for $6 and buy the record through the member store, then cancel your membership. It's like $25 all said and done. You'll end up paying way less taking that route than finding a copy on Discogs or eBay.

6 hours ago, mappingtheyears said:

Just checked, and the Nothing VMP variant is still available. Start a VMP Crate membership for $6 and buy the record through the member store, then cancel your membership. It's like $25 all said and done. You'll end up paying way less taking that route than finding a copy on Discogs or eBay.

Was just able to sign up and order for $26 total. Thanks for info.