Dine Alone 10 Year Bundles (IT IS FINISHED.)

daegor

10 Year Exclusive Vinyl Bundle - Pt.1

BUNDLE-HB_grande.png?v=1421872240

AIB-12-YELLOW_1024x1024.png?v=1423760410

ARKELLS-RED_grande.png?v=1426608558

First Bundle: Limited to 150 overall and will be released in batches from January - March

Pt. 1 of the 10 Year Bundle Includes:

1. Helicon Blue - Collection 
    • 2x 180g 12" - 1 Clear Vinyl, 1 Tan Marble Vinyl
    • Inserts feature never before seen photos and handwritten lyrics
    • Individually hand numbered
  2. Attack in Black - The First And Second Efforts Of A Band That Died Before You Could Kill Them.
    • 1x 180g 12" - Translucent Yellow Vinyl
    • 45 RPM
    • LP collects "Attack in Black EP" & "Widows EP"
  3. Arkells - Jackson Square (Deluxe)
    • 2x 180g 12" - Burgundy Vinyl
    • Includes bonus LP Live @ CBC Radio 3
  4. Previously unreleased 7" (Exclusive colour) TBA
  5. Exclusive slipmat TBA
  6. Exclusive patch TBA
  7. 4 lucky winners will receive a test pressing from 1 of the 4 releases

...plus a couple of other surprises!

$75.00 SOLD OUT: http://dinealone10.myshopify.com/collections/bundles/products/da10-special-vinyl-releases-bundle-pt-1

10 Year Exclusive Vinyl Bundle - Pt.2

ALEXISONFIRE_LIVEATCOPPS-1600x1600-RGB_g

MONEEN_AREWEREALLYHAPPY-1600x1600-RGB_gr

ALEXISONFIRE_SWITCHEROO-1500x1500-RGB_gr

Second Bundle: Limited to 300 overall and released on May 29th, 2015 at 1200 EDT.

ALEXISONFIRE - Live at Copps (4xLP+Blu-Ray)

• Coloured 180g 4xLP set (Bundle Exclusive, Limited to 300)
  • Etched Heartskull logo on “H” side
  • Deluxe quad gatefold packaging with gloss varnish
  • Exclusive Blu-Ray featuring entire Live at Copps performance, as well as other extras
  • Signed photo print (Bundle Exclusive, Limited edition of 300)
  • Digital Download Card including Audio and Video from show

MONEEN - Are We Really Happy With Who We Are Right Now? (2xLP)

• Coloured 180g 2xLP set (Bundle Exclusive, Limited to 300)
  • Gatefold packaging with printed insert
  • Pressed on vinyl for the first time 

ALEXISONFIRE / MONEEN - The Switcheroo Series (LP)

• Coloured 180g LP (Bundle Exclusive, Limited to 300)
  • Standard Jacket with UV coating
  • First pressing outside of the Alexisonfire Box Set (First Edition)

$85.00 - SOLD OUT: http://dinealone10.myshopify.com/collections/bundles/products/da10-special-vinyl-releases-bundle-pt-2

10 Year Exclusive Vinyl Bundle - Pt.3

Release Date: July 2015 NEVER

Pt. 3 of the 10 Year Bundle Includes:

1. Seventh DA10 Release - TBA July
  2. Eighth DA10 Release - TBA August
  3. Ninth DA10 Release - TBA September

...plus a couple of other surprises!

$75.00? - First drop in July: http://dinealone10.myshopify.com/collections/bundles/products/10-year-exclusive-vinyl-bundle-pt-3

Edited by daegor

I don't like this at all. I'd probably buy if they announced which albums were in each package but I just don't understand purchasing something before you even know what it is. I don't want to spend $75 on something I will only possibly enjoy. Aside from the surprise factor, I do like the idea. Dine Alone is a great label.

I don't like this at all. I'd probably buy if they announced which albums were in each package but I just don't understand purchasing something before you even know what it is. I don't want to spend $75 on something I will only possibly enjoy. Aside from the surprise factor, I do like the idea. Dine Alone is a great label.

I don't like this at all.

I don't think you quite understand... each bundle is will be released in three batches... each corresponding with a release announcement.

The first batch of bundle one (corresponding with Helicon Blue) is now sold out.  Another batch of bundle one will be released on Feb 13th, corresponding with the next announcement..

So, you CAN wait until you know what all three releases are to buy, they have you covered!

I ordered the first bundle, not fully understanding what daegor just clarified, and mostly with high hopes related to some of Dine Alone's roster that doesn't feature current or former members of Alexisonfire. I don't know if I will get subsequent bundles, but what I'm hoping for is that perhaps if some Attack In Black-related vinyl shows up (please Dine Alone!), I will gladly be here trading anything in bundle one for some of the other stuff. 

I don't think you quite understand... each bundle is will be released in three batches... each corresponding with a release announcement.

The first batch of bundle one (corresponding with Helicon Blue) is now sold out.  Another batch of bundle one will be released on Feb 13th, corresponding with the next announcement..

So, you CAN wait until you know what all three releases are to buy, they have you covered!

Oh wow, I definitely didn't pick up on that. Thanks for the clarification, I'll be keeping an eye on this for sure now.

I ordered the bundle after the announcement of the first release, and I know a couple people were hoping for Attack In Black, so that's cool they got their wish. What can I expect from that band?

I love me some Attack in Black! Excited for this release!

Listening to their music in chronological order (especially if you start with the 2 EPs) is especially interesting - they went from a scrappy punk to lo-fi folk-rock within a short span. And then all of their solo albums went in even further diverse directions (Daniel Romano's Sleep Beneath the Willow is a personal favourite, but also check out Grey Kingdom's Light I'll Call Out Your Name Darkness and Marine Dreams' Corner of the Eye). 

I love me some Attack in Black! Excited for this release!

Listening to their music in chronological order (especially if you start with the 2 EPs) is especially interesting - they went from a scrappy punk to lo-fi folk-rock within a short span. And then all of their solo albums went in even further diverse directions (Daniel Romano's Sleep Beneath the Willow is a personal favourite, but also check out Grey Kingdom's Light I'll Call Out Your Name Darkness and Marine Dreams' Corner of the Eye). 

That certainly sounds like a drastic change, but interesting nonetheless. Thanks for the recommendations.

Attack In Black Family Tree

Thanks to the suggestions from raindogtrombone, I made a playlist on Spotify that includes all the projects he mentioned.

Sweet. I'm following. If you want it to be fully complete, be sure to add Grey Kingdom's Light I'll Call Your Name Out Darkness, Spencer Burton's (who is Grey Kingdom going under his real name) Don't Let The World See Your Love, and also Daniel Fred and Julie's self-titled album (Daniel Romano, Fred Squire and Julie Doiron playing traditional folk songs, which was weirdly enough how I got into Daniel Romano and eventually Attack in Black).