Dine Alone 10 Year Bundles (IT IS FINISHED.)

daegor

Is the Moneen 7" included with every Moneen LP order, bundle and individual record alike?

first 200 orders of the moneen record. everyone who bought the bundle will get it along with another surprise for the AOF fans too!

Both my orders for the bundle and black moneen record haven't shipped yet. Both ordered May 29th. Hopefully they ship soon with the bonus.

theres a mountain of packaged orders the store team are trying to get sent out, expect something soon!

what's on the 7"?

an amazing song called "pleasantly saying the most terrible things" released during that album cycle previously only available on a vagrant comp

https://www.youtube.com/embed/znAZJqBCToY

first 200 orders of the moneen record. everyone who bought the bundle will get it along with another surprise for the AOF fans too!

theres a mountain of packaged orders the store team are trying to get sent out, expect something soon!

an amazing song called "pleasantly saying the most terrible things" released during that album cycle previously only available on a vagrant comp

https://www.youtube.com/embed/znAZJqBCToY

Thanks for the info, Justin. I ordered the bundle, so I'm excited for both surprises.

Release Date: Currently estimated at Q1-2016 completion

Released in Q1, not delivered to anyone's door in Q1.

They have till the 31st to release these suckers (or to inform us of a delay).  Definitely cutting it close at this point.

But Moneen started showing up without notice, yeah?

Released in Q1, not delivered to anyone's door in Q1.

They have till the 31st to release these suckers (or to inform us of a delay).  Definitely cutting it close at this point.

But Moneen started showing up without notice, yeah?

Meant shipping by the end of Q1. It is definitely cutting it close and I hope they do get them out. 

Moneen posted that teaser Feb 6th on Facebook and people started to get shipping confirmation early march, so I guess that was a hint it was coming soon? 

" Hello,

You are receiving this message if you ordered: Alexisonfire - Live At Copps.

As we approach the end of Q1, we're emailing to let you know that the records are still in production. However, we can now confirm that orders will begin shipping in May 2016. Please know that this release continues to be our highest priority. 

Attached is a sneak peek of a surprise addition to your order - a limited edition flexi 7” single exclusive to those of you that pre-ordered. We’re incredibly thankful for your patience and understanding. "
kr7eGwD.jpg