Dine Alone 10 Year Bundles (IT IS FINISHED.)

daegor

For all the angry folks, I think the option to cancel your order is still on the table from Dine Alone. This way you can clean your hands of this massive, life ruining wait you've been subjecting yourself to.

Also, too many emails - I have to unfollow this thread now.

Edit: for the record, I have preordered the bundle and am have been waiting just as long as everyone else.

For all the angry folks, I think the option to cancel your order is still on the table from Dine Alone. This way you can clean your hands of this massive, life ruining wait you've been subjecting yourself to.

Fuuuuuck off. Seriously. Obviously people know they can cancel their order, but after waiting this long why would they?

We're not allowed to vent a little bit about waiting a year after plopping down $100+ for some records?

It's cool that you have your copy of AWRH, but that doesn't change the fact that it's frustrating for those still waiting on their stuff to get very little communication regarding this purchase.  Add to that the fact that if these are really meant to be "bonuses for waiting so long," how did they pop these fuckers out so quickly compared to the stuff we're actually waiting on? Doesn't add up, does it?

Add to that the fact that a lot of people ordered the bundle specifically for the "purty lookin' Moneen variant," (guilty because I'm a sucker) and they've been showing up in regular orders, possibly making it so that some of the bundles may not get them... Yeah, seems pretty reasonable to let off a little bit of steam about how poorly these releases have been handled.

Edit: Just to be clear, I'm not even all that angry about the wait and all that shit. It's a minor annoyance, but it's whatever.

On the flipside, we heard you once, we know your pissed. We're pissed too, just not enough to complain repeatedly on this thread.

All of us that ordered are in the same boat.

Cool, so me posting that in not super stoked about a flexi that we were just notified about is the same thing?

Or are you pointing out that I responded to becfoster because she said the same thing again?

Because I don't just come in here to bitch constantly as you would try to point out.

Cool, so me posting that in not super stoked about a flexi that we were just notified about is the same thing?

Or are you pointing out that I responded to becfoster because she said the same thing again?

Because I don't just come in here to bitch constantly as you would try to point out.

No, it's cool, I'm totally not trying to be antagonistic.  I'm not stoked on the flexi either (if it was Sweet Leaf on there I would be).

But when the thread is being constantly bumped just to say your mad at the situation/lack of communication it's just so pointless.  My point was I guess that becfoster's comment is no worse (but also no better) than complaining about the situation.

No, it's cool, I'm totally not trying to be antagonistic. I'm not stoked on the flexi either (if it was Sweet Leaf on there I would be).

But when the thread is being constantly bumped just to say your mad at the situation/lack of communication it's just so pointless. My point was I guess that becfoster's comment is no worse (but also no better) than complaining about the situation.

I hear ya. And yeah, a cover of Sweet Leaf I could get behind.

here we go, bundle updates! 

Are the bundles still realistic for q1?

plant says completed next month.

So is the Moneen bundle variant still out of /300? With these showing up with people with single orders I was wondering if the pressing info has changed? 

still /300. that was a mixup

So how about some word on why people who didn't order the bundles are getting the colored moneen variant? I'd have ordered the single LP and skipped the bundle all together.

see above, mix up. everyone who bought the bundle will get the red/black moneen and the moneen 7". plus the coloured AOF and a coloured flexi.

Edit: for the record, I have preordered the bundle and am have been waiting just as long as everyone else.

100% we've been very clear about this.. if you want a refund, email us. we'll take care of it.

Fuuuuuck off. Seriously. Obviously people know they can cancel their order, but after waiting this long why would they?

We're not allowed to vent a little bit about waiting a year after plopping down $100+ for some records?

It's cool that you have your copy of AWRH, but that doesn't change the fact that it's frustrating for those still waiting on their stuff to get very little communication regarding this purchase.  Add to that the fact that if these are really meant to be "bonuses for waiting so long," how did they pop these fuckers out so quickly compared to the stuff we're actually waiting on? Doesn't add up, does it?

Add to that the fact that a lot of people ordered the bundle specifically for the "purty lookin' Moneen variant," (guilty because I'm a sucker) and they've been showing up in regular orders, possibly making it so that some of the bundles may not get them... Yeah, seems pretty reasonable to let off a little bit of steam about how poorly these releases have been handled.

Edit: Just to be clear, I'm not even all that angry about the wait and all that shit. It's a minor annoyance, but it's whatever.

the bonuses were always planned.. they werent a last minute addition that we had rushed.

Can't wait for the year long Live In Toronto preorder next!

good idea! 

cant figure out how to remove these, didnt need to respond to it

Realistically that flexi was probably thrown in free by Pirate Press for this shit taking so long, so it's not like they really went above and beyond for us.

was not. don't use pirates press either. you didn't pay for it and you're getting it for free, so i think thats a little above / beyond? maybe?

this is bs.

I ordered the bundle for the colored moneen records and now this is a year long preorder (that is 3,5% of my life), and there is a chance that I'll get the black one. cool stuff.

the chance you were getting a black copy was a total assumption. think about enjoying the coloured version of the moneen record for the rest of your life and how insignificant this wait was!

any other questions, shoot i think i'm caught up!

Thanks for the update, Justin.

any other questions, shoot i think i'm caught up!

How much to you hate pressing vinyl now?  ;)

Seriously though, is there ever a chance that Sweet Leaf will be pressed?  Or are there licencing issues at work there?

Also, where is the Pink / Green You & Me?  I have seriously not bought it yet in anticipation of it being a variant one day.

How much to you hate pressing vinyl now?   ;)

Seriously though, is there ever a chance that Sweet Leaf will be pressed?  Or are there licencing issues at work there?

Also, where is the Pink / Green You & Me?  I have seriously not bought it yet in anticipation of it being a variant one day.

love pressing vinyl. hate pre-orders.

i highly doubt that will be pressed. i tried to have it as a 7" in the box set but it didn't work out

that's out of our control, those calls came down from RCA unfortunately. 

Yeah they totally missed a trick there with the pink/green for You + Me. Also agree a Sweet Leaf 7" would've been awesome!

Cheers for the updates Justin. Are the coloured Switcheroo records in already?

just looked again, sweet leaf is 6+ mins... 7" can't happen anyways.

yea switcheroo records are in.