Dine Alone 10 Year Bundles (IT IS FINISHED.)

daegor

This guy has an AOF "live at copps" blue marble copy for sale. Didn't know that colour existed. Ultra-grail. 

https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/350248150

(edit: sale now removed, but moneen things still available from Jake.G here: https://www.discogs.com/user/Jake.G)

He's also your spot for buying the moneen bundle variant and 7". He played the long game on this flip.

Also. I should add: picked mine up today - there were stacks and stacks of boxes (well over 100) ready at the door to be picked up and shipped. I'd expect a lot of shipping notifications soon. 

Edited by Becfoster

1 hour ago, Becfoster said:

This guy has an AOF "live at copps" blue marble copy for sale. Didn't know that colour existed. Ultra-grail. 

https://www.discogs.com/sell/item/350248150

He's also your spot for buying the moneen bundle variant and 7". He played the long game on this flip.

Also. I should add: picked mine up today - there were stacks and stacks of boxes (well over 100) ready at the door to be picked up and shipped. I'd expect a lot of shipping notifications soon. 

What colour is yours?

I don't want to post spoilers (unless you all want me to) but I will say that mine is not blue marble.

The package is beautiful.  Of course, we would've all preferred not to wait a year given the options, but as always Dine Alone pulled through and the end product is amazing.  I haven't spun it yet, but i'm impressed so far.

Now whats the deal with Bundle 3? hahaha

1 minute ago, nicole said:

I don't want to post spoilers (unless you all want me to) but I will say that mine is not blue marble.

The package is beautiful.  Of course, we would've all preferred not to wait a year given the options, but as always Dine Alone pulled through and the end product is amazing.  I haven't spun it yet, but i'm impressed so far.

Doesnt matter to me really, my friend works at dine alone and picked mine up for me and am finally seeing her this weekend, so I will get my entire bundle this weekend.

4 minutes ago, gcarn said:

So JustinDineAlone.. what's the deal with this blue version?

Honestly, I'm assuming the guy selling it is just incorrect, hench my "ultra-grail" snark. It's listed as still sealed, so maybe he listed it without even knowing the actual colour and got some bad intel.

The listing is gone now anyway - so he probably learned of his error when I posted about it here or someone contacted him.

Edited by Becfoster
update.

1 hour ago, nicole said:

Not sure how serious you are with this question, but in case someone saw this and wondered the same thing... somewhere during this whole debacle (maybe even in this thread) Dine Alone mentioned that 3 was cancelled, as a bundle, but that the records intended to be released were still released.  I'd assume that Pagan Holiday was one of them.

22 minutes ago, daegor said:

Not sure how serious you are with this question, but in case someone saw this and wondered the same thing... somewhere during this whole debacle (maybe even in this thread) Dine Alone mentioned that 3 was cancelled, as a bundle, but that the records intended to be released were still released.  I'd assume that Pagan Holiday was one of them.

Yes, I'm aware that they will be released individually. Just wondering when/if we will ever find out what they are. I'm not sure that Pagan Holiday was one but I'd love a Send Flowers pressing. 

On 5/31/2016 at 4:59 PM, gcarn said:

doesn't exist.. the dude was just wrong

On 5/31/2016 at 5:49 PM, daegor said:

yea, we abandoned the "bundles" to do them separately.. pagan holiday was definitely one of them. we still havent announced the other two yet, those will be coming later

21 hours ago, andydrums said:

Send Flowers got a Cassette release recently, so there's hope! 

I really hoped they'd do a Missing 7" with etched b-side, and press The Death Of Me.

send flowers is possible, we'd have to see if we can sell through pagan holiday first.

as for CC we've had some discussions about something along those lines.. we'll see!

On 5/31/2016 at 4:59 PM, gcarn said:

doesn't exist.. the dude was just wrong

On 5/31/2016 at 5:49 PM, daegor said:

yea, we abandoned the "bundles" to do them separately.. pagan holiday was definitely one of them. we still havent announced the other two yet, those will be coming later

21 hours ago, andydrums said:

Send Flowers got a Cassette release recently, so there's hope! 

I really hoped they'd do a Missing 7" with etched b-side, and press The Death Of Me.

send flowers is possible, we'd have to see if we can sell through pagan holiday first.

as for CC we've had some discussions about something along those lines.. we'll see!

a little salty about the condition it arrived in after waiting a year. i'll live, but it surely could've been packaged better... even the signed insert has a bent corner because it doesn't look like it was laid flat before taping up the box. 

on the positive side, it is a nice set, and i like the maroon.

Edited by batman

49 minutes ago, batman said:

a little salty about the condition it arrived in after waiting a year. i'll live, but it surely could've been packaged better... even the signed insert has a bent corner because it doesn't look like it was laid flat before taping up the box. 

on the positive side, it is a nice set, and i like the maroon.

if you havent already please email  [email protected] to help get this sorted!