Dine Alone 10 Year Bundles (IT IS FINISHED.)

daegor

1 hour ago, shadowkid33 said:

I got mine today despite never getting a shipping confirmation. Looks awesome, thanks guys! Was it supposed to come with a download though? I never got a link and couldn't find a code in my order.

I got 2 instances to download the album (one on Feb 11th and the other one a couple days ago when the album shipped). Weird you didn't even get one.

Edited by Rapidfiretollbooth

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I received the AOF record today in Germany. While the wait was absurdly long I have to say I'm really amazed by how this turned out. The weight, quality, detail, bonus items... it's all just great! The only downside: none of my protective sleeves are big enough for this beast, haha.

I'm also selling the moneen records (LP and 7"). I'm looking to just get back a fair cut of the original bundle cost. Anybody interested?

Edited by yarostino

52 minutes ago, raynerho said:

Can anyone provide some insight on international shipping times? Received an email regarding shipping on 3rd June. 14 July now here in Singapore, and no sight of the records. International shipping for me usually takes 2 weeks at the most, so Im pretty bummed out!

For Canada post surface it takes 6-14 weeks.......seriously 

4 hours ago, raynerho said:

Can anyone provide some insight on international shipping times? Received an email regarding shipping on 3rd June. 14 July now here in Singapore, and no sight of the records. International shipping for me usually takes 2 weeks at the most, so Im pretty bummed out!

Just like cside said above me Canadian post can take ages. I had some packages where I waited for about 2 months. I was actually pleasantly surprised that the AOF record showed up relatively "quick". I'd just wait some more in your case. You can also always contact Dine Alone. Maybe they have some sort of tracking/customs number.

53 minutes ago, yarostino said:

Just like cside said above me Canadian post can take ages. I had some packages where I waited for about 2 months. I was actually pleasantly surprised that the AOF record showed up relatively "quick". I'd just wait some more in your case. You can also always contact Dine Alone. Maybe they have some sort of tracking/customs number.

Yeh i just received my Dogs Blood picture disc from RSD............So 3 Months to Australia......Insane.....but i got it hahahah

8 hours ago, cside said:

For Canada post surface it takes 6-14 weeks.......seriously 

5 hours ago, yarostino said:

4 hours ago, piky0032 said:

Yeh i just received my Dogs Blood picture disc from RSD............So 3 Months to Australia......Insane.....but i got it hahahah

2 hours ago, xfactor675 said:

I'm in Europe, mine shipped on June 4th, and got my note from the postman, that I can pick it up from the PO yesterday. (Also you should have received a tracking number in the shipping confirmation email, just like I did.)

Thanks for all the replies, no tracking number in my shipment email. Guess I'll wait a little longer before contacting DA then. Thanks agaiN!