Dine Alone 10 Year Bundles (IT IS FINISHED.)

daegor

"Dine Alone Records has announced Alexisonfire: Live at Copps' audio recording will be available digitally via iTunes on February 12, 2016.  Alexisonfire: Live at Copps was recorded at Copps Coliseum onDecember 30 to a 10,000 + sold-out crowd in Hamilton, Ontario, the last stop of the band’s 2012 Worldwide Farewell Tour. It features 24 tracks spanning the band’s award-winning discography. Watch live footage of AOF performing “Young Cardinals” at Alt Press here. The release will also be available on viaDine Alone’s webstore."

Just emailed to me. Justin does this mean we can get a download of the show pretty soon? Cause if I can't have the LP to listen to right now I might as well get the next best thing. Hopefully before the rest of the world gets it next week.

"Dine Alone Records has announced Alexisonfire: Live at Copps' audio recording will be available digitally via iTunes on February 12, 2016.  Alexisonfire: Live at Copps was recorded at Copps Coliseum onDecember 30 to a 10,000 + sold-out crowd in Hamilton, Ontario, the last stop of the band’s 2012 Worldwide Farewell Tour. It features 24 tracks spanning the band’s award-winning discography. Watch live footage of AOF performing “Young Cardinals” at Alt Press here. The release will also be available on viaDine Alone’s webstore."

Just emailed to me. Justin does this mean we can get a download of the show pretty soon? Cause if I can't have the LP to listen to right now I might as well get the next best thing. Hopefully before the rest of the world gets it next week.

They announced the audio will be available the day before to those that pre-ordered.